Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Event Fashion Show

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Suggestion: Fashion Show Event
============================

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hello Pikachus!

Today I would like to bring a refreshing event into your sight. I am sure after reading the title, you may already get some idea of what it's about, but let's read the whole summary and information below!

๐Ÿ“‘Event Details:

Fashion show! Players or groups of players could work together to create a skin according to the criteria of the event which could be creativity or something related to pikanetwork; Consents create and display their skins in a fun and creative manner on a runway! Crowds could be spectating on seats that are on the edges.​

=========================

๐Ÿ“คSubmission details:

A new forum would be created to submit the following;

1. Your IGN and other contributors (such as skin designer and skin showcaser)
2. Design of your skin.
3. Software used and inspiration.
4. Time taken.

===========================

๐Ÿ™‹How to participate?

1. You must join the PikaNetwork Discord Server.
2. Join using /event and get ready to showcase your skin!
2. Submit with the format mentioned above.

๐Ÿ“‹Fun!:

This could be a really interesting event where members of the server showcase their efforts in a fun manner while competing for the prize. These skins could be extremely creative or be made according to a requirement by the event mangers, this would also be a funny event

๐Ÿ†Prizes:

๐Ÿฅ‡First place: 30EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

๐ŸฅˆSecond place: 20EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

๐Ÿฅ‰Third place: 15EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

๐ŸŒŸAdditional information:

All server rules apply to the event!
Skin must not be copied by the internet.

โ‰๏ธ Why this should be implemented?

I believe events are really boring and have nothing to them. Most events aren't really fun and don't require much effort, it also isn't eye-catching and interesting. I believe this event would be a change and would bring a new level of weird but cool ideas that would be fun to participate in. This could really get the community together. I believe there should also be a pathway (in fashion events) and seats on the edge. This would be really fun.

Thank you so much for reading this long suggestion about a new event, please leave your thoughts below on whether you would like the staff team to implement such an event or not!

Thank you @EA0_2_0_8_ for your format.

Last edited:

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Sounds like a really nice event ppl of all types and gamemodes can participate in.
If this does get accepted my armadillo skin will be winning this.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Even though it sounds like something unique, I would still prefer something that will not be limited in the building wise part.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
sounds weird, tho i dont know how you can do poses (come on. whats a fashions show without poses on the red carpet?) in minecraft, literally everyone has to be in the same client which supports both cracked and premium players, maybe cm client?.. idk.. but other than that, sure

+1

mainly cuz its the cutest cat on the platform!

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It is a really nice event idea as we are all bored of the kareoke but I have no idea how it will be made or how it would be scored, as changing skins will be a total pain in the ass or even adding the layers to them. But, it is a great idea and better than kareoke.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
For a split second, I thought I was drunk and made this suggestion, feels kinda of weird to see this format๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway, I think there would be quite a few downsides to this event:
1. It would be quite easy for someone to copy another's designs on Namemc, I would not be surprised at all if the winner used a skin that's been used by other players for 10 years already.
2. It would be pretty tough for the event team to confirm its legitimacy.
3. The judgment would be very subjective, depending on what types of design the event managers like.
4. Stated by @bridgeisminenow

I mean its a creative one but I think it would be pretty hard for it to be a good event that players would love. I would stay neutral for now.

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
For a split second, I thought I was drunk and made this suggestion, feels kinda of weird to see this format๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway, I think there would be quite a few downsides to this event:
1. It would be quite easy for someone to copy another's designs on Namemc, I would not be surprised at all if the winner used a skin that's been used by other players for 10 years already.
2. It would be pretty tough for the event team to confirm its legitimacy.
3. The judgment would be very subjective, depending on what types of design the event managers like.
4. Stated by @bridgeisminenow

I mean its a creative one but I think it would be pretty hard for it to be a good event that players would love. I would stay neutral for now.
I feel like the event managers could give a topic or type of skin to make; and there wouldnโ€™t be any copying unless the topic or skin given isnโ€™t original.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I feel like the event managers could give a topic or type of skin to make; and there wouldnโ€™t be any copying unless the topic or skin given isnโ€™t original.
Yeah but there is a balance between how specific the theme is to the creativity allowed for players to make. If they just give a theme of "Christmas", then they could still easily copy chirstmas theme's skin.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Yeah but there is a balance between how specific the theme is to the creativity allowed for players to make. If they just give a theme of "Christmas", then they could still easily copy chirstmas theme's skin.
Don't again rip me off a cool map or skin ;-;.

SmtGamer

Banned
Suggestion: Fashion Show Event

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hello Pikachus!

Today I would like to bring a refreshing event into your sight. I am sure after reading the title, you may already get some idea of what it's about, but let's read the whole summary and information below!

๐Ÿ“‘Event Details:

Fashion show! Players or groups of players could work together to create a skin according to the criteria of the event which could be creativity or something related to pikanetwork; Consents create and display their skins in a fun and creative manner on a runway! Crowds could be spectating on seats that are on the edges.​

=========================

๐Ÿ“คSubmission details:

A new forum would be created to submit the following;

1. Your IGN and other contributors (such as skin designer and skin showcaser)
2. Design of your skin.
3. Software used and inspiration.
4. Time taken.

๐Ÿ™‹How to participate?

1. You must join the PikaNetwork Discord Server.
2. Join using /event and get ready to showcase your skin!
2. Submit with the format mentioned above.

๐Ÿ“‹Fun!:

This could be a really interesting event where members of the server showcase their efforts in a fun manner while competing for the prize. These skins could be extremely creative or be made according to a requirement by the event mangers, this would also be a funny event

๐Ÿ†Prizes:

๐Ÿฅ‡First place: 30EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

๐ŸฅˆSecond place: 20EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

๐Ÿฅ‰Third place: 15EUR worth of gold/iron/gift card currency

๐ŸŒŸAdditional information:

All server rules apply to the event!
Skin must not be copied by the internet.

โ‰๏ธ Why this should be implemented?

I believe events are really boring and have nothing to them. Most events aren't really fun and don't require much effort, it also isn't eye-catching and interesting. I believe this event would be a change and would bring a new level of weird but cool ideas that would be fun to participate in. This could really get the community together. I believe there should also be a pathway (in fashion events) and seats on the edge. This would be really fun.

Thank you so much for reading this long suggestion about a new event, please leave your thoughts below on whether you would like the staff team to implement such an event or not!

Thank you @EA0_2_0_8_ for your format.

Honestly
First thing is that 80% of the server are not perm acc users and they all use diff clients and stuff and some clients have a page for skins that can be only viewed for the client users only for example you can take salwyrr client
The thing i am trying to say is it would be hard to check skins and stuff
For example i use a skin which non of the players can see due to someone buying my ign and putting a skin on it so even if i did a skin and stuff my perm skin would show up and not the actual one i made

This event and idea seems new and original to pika but
Respectfully i will have to downvote
Thanks

SmtGamer

Banned
what do you mean lmfao
He's talking about how he made a map in the previous map building event and didn't make it top 3 so he's saying don't rip him off a cool skin again which means don't make him lose again in the upcoming events for example this fashion show event suggestion

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
He's talking about how he made a map in the previous map building event and didn't make it top 3 so he's saying don't rip him off a cool skin again which means don't make him lose again in the upcoming events for example this fashion show event suggestion
ah hahah well i wont