Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Get better anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supelion

Banned
Minecraft Username
Supelion

Suggestion:
Get better anti-cheat

Detailed description:
As I play bedwars, skywars, and practice. There are many hackers I encounter on the way. Hackers are not fun.
Pika Network Already has an anti-cheat. Regardless of that, there are still so many hackers in my game.​

Reason(s):
When you go to the bans section. You will notice that 90% of ALL BANS have been done by staff. The console has done very little to remove the bad guys from the Pika Network community​

JerryMine

The Pika
The owners are not that rich to buy anti-cheat, so they have to get a free one instead. Maybe that is why the anti-cheat kinda sucks.

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Supelion

Suggestion:
Get better anti-cheat

Detailed description:
As I play bedwars, skywars, and practice. There are many hackers I encounter on the way. Hackers are not fun.

Pika Network Already has an anti-cheat. Regardless of that, there are still so many hackers in my game.

Reason(s):
When you go to the bans section. You will notice that 90% of ALL BANS have been done by staff. The console has done very little to remove the bad guys from the Pika Network community

Easier to be said than done
making a custom plugins such as anti cheat is so hard you need talented developers or who have high experience on making this such plugins besides you can't complain on this hackers im sure the staff members are doing their job just be thankful that you can play on a cracked server for free (unless you donated) the best thing you could deal about them is by recording and reporting them

The owners are not that rich to buy anti-cheat, so they have to get a free one instead. Maybe that is why the anti-cheat kinda sucks.
You don't have to buy it

OP
OP
Supelion

Supelion

Banned
Easier to be said than done
making a custom plugins such as anti cheat is so hard you need talented developers or who have high experience on making this such plugins besides you can't complain on this hackers im sure the staff members are doing their job just be thankful that you can play on a cracked server for free (unless you donated) the best thing you could deal about them is by recording and reporting them

You don't have to buy it
Plugins like NoCheatPlus work great and were previously trusted by bigger servers like hypixel.

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
Plugins like NoCheatPlus work great and were previously trusted by bigger servers like hypixel.

U do realize that there are more hackers on hypixel players from their forums are complaining that the nocheat+ is old and broken the reason that they can minimize the hackers its because they're premium

Edit 1: if you wanna know how hard it is try to make a plugin by yourself only

OP
OP
Supelion

Supelion

Banned
U do realize that there are more hackers on hypixel players from their forums are complaining that the nocheat+ is old and broken the reason that they can minimize the hackers its because they're premium

Edit 1: if you wanna know how hard it is try to make a plugin by yourself only
So first off, calm down. There is no need to be that mad! I never said that I can make a plugin. If you want to make a successful server like hypixel and actually gain more players, which I do think is the main aim of PikaNetwork, you have to make a STABLE ANTI-CHEAT. They are premium BUT there are a ton of free account generators which give you premium accounts such as MCleaks (i am not endorsing them just using it as an example) and Cyberhub, also, you can buy premium alts for as low as $1! Your statement makes no sense!

Nickname

Epic Pika
oh boy oh boy you are gonna get blacklisted because he is gonna report you like many other people

Status
Not open for further replies.