Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Get better anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supelion

Banned
Minecraft Username
Supelion

Suggestion:
Get better anti-cheat

Detailed description:
As I play bedwars, skywars, and practice. There are many hackers I encounter on the way. Hackers are not fun.
Pika Network Already has an anti-cheat. Regardless of that, there are still so many hackers in my game.​

Reason(s):
When you go to the bans section. You will notice that 90% of ALL BANS have been done by staff. The console has done very little to remove the bad guys from the Pika Network community​

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
So first off, calm down. There is no need to be that mad! I never said that I can make a plugin. If you want to make a successful server like hypixel and actually gain more players, which I do think is the main aim of PikaNetwork, you have to make a STABLE ANTI-CHEAT. They are premium BUT there are a ton of free account generators which give you premium accounts such as MCleaks (i am not endorsing them just using it as an example) and Cyberhub, also, you can buy premium alts for as low as $1! Your statement makes no sense!

You are saying that everything is easy like that hypixel gain more players because they have bunch of influencers and youtubers record there that even hypixel put a simple anticheat people would still join because of the kids thinking they would be able to play with some famous person most of the premium account generators like you are saying mcleaks cyberhub most of the accounts there were banned by hypixel already so i don't know if you know what you are saying you don't know a thing regarding this. Again making anticheat which is custom is hard and there is no such thing perfect anti cheat

OP
OP
Supelion

Supelion

Banned
You are saying that everything is easy like that hypixel gain more players because they have bunch of influencers and youtubers record there that even hypixel put a simple anticheat people would still join because of the kids thinking they would be able to play with some famous person most of the premium account generators like you are saying mcleaks cyberhub most of the accounts there were banned by hypixel already so i don't know if you know what you are saying you don't know a thing regarding this. Again making anticheat which is custom is hard and there is no such thing perfect anti cheat
They have a bunch of influencers BECAUSE THEY were successful and had a good server with a good anti-cheat so it kept the bad guys away from the community and then the server was in a good state, only THEN IT ATTRACTED INFLUENCERS AND YouTubers. That's what you don't understand.

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
They have a bunch of influencers BECAUSE THEY were successful and had a good server with a good anti-cheat so it kept the bad guys away from the community and then the server was in a good state, only THEN IT ATTRACTED INFLUENCERS AND YouTubers. That's what you don't understand.

they had influencers because hypixel are sponsoring them and with special prefixes did u notice some of the ranked players in skywars are getting banned there even they are famous? and u mention hypixel a lot why dont u play there then if u think that is a better server

OP
OP
Supelion

Supelion

Banned
they had influencers because hypixel are sponsoring them and with special prefixes did u notice some of the ranked players in skywars are getting banned there even they are famous? and u mention hypixel a lot why dont u play there then if u think that is a better server
So first off, I DO THINK that hypixel is a better server but I want Pika to improve and succeed that IS THE REASON WHY IS POSTED THIS THREAD IN THE SUGGESTIONS FORUM. And do prefixes really matter? Like they only make your name look cooler and other servers can do that too! Why did the YouTubers not join this server or any other server? Just stop!

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
So first off, I DO THINK that hypixel is a better server but I want Pika to improve and succeed that IS THE REASON WHY IS POSTED THIS THREAD IN THE SUGGESTIONS FORUM. And do prefixes really matter? Like they only make your name look cooler and other servers can do that too! Why did the YouTubers not join this server or any other server? Just stop!

Youtuber get staff prefixes on hypixel so it does matter and the good thing here is they do pay the youtubers who record on their server
im trying to explain to u how hard to make a anticheat plugin yet u dont understand a single thing u will never understand if u will never make one if u don't have experience regarding the plugins
don't complain you are playing for free if u think other server is better go there then

OP
OP
Supelion

Supelion

Banned
Youtuber get staff prefixes on hypixel so it does matter and the good thing here is they do pay the youtubers who record on their server
im trying to explain to u how hard to make a anticheat plugin yet u dont understand a single thing u will never understand if u will never make one if u don't have experience regarding the plugins
don't complain you are playing for free if u think other server is better go there then
What STAFF prefixes do they get? Getting MVP++ over there is similar to getting the youtube rank. Other servers can also pay YouTubers to record videos on their server.
You dont need to make a anti-chest plugin, you can get an existing plugin or hire a dev to make one for you.
What are you talking about when you say you are playing for free? Even in hypixel you can play for free.

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
What STAFF prefixes do they get? Getting MVP++ over there is similar to getting the youtube rank. Other servers can also pay YouTubers to record videos on their server.
You dont need to make a anti-chest plugin, you can get an existing plugin or hire a dev to make one for you.
What are you talking about when you say you are playing for free? Even in hypixel you can play for free.

I just told u regarding the anti cheat plugin getting a dev and get a existing plugin is hard
most of the server got their own plugins lets say your favorite server that you would die for HYPIXEL you think they will just
give away their anticheat to the other servers? ofc not because it would make the other servers better resulting them to lose players
and the devs of hypixel are talented and getting paid with big amount they even made a new game

again ill say this if u cant deal with plugins you cant demand the server to make a anti cheat that fast if u think hypixel is better go there

OP
OP
Supelion

Supelion

Banned
I
I just told u regarding the anti cheat plugin getting a dev and get a existing plugin is hard
most of the server got their own plugins lets say your favorite server that you would die for HYPIXEL you think they will just
give away their anticheat to the other servers? ofc not because it would make the other servers better resulting them to lose players
and the devs of hypixel are talented and getting paid with big amount they even made a new game

again ill say this if u cant deal with plugins you cant demand the server to make a anti cheat that fast if u think hypixel is better go there
You can go through my comments and check if I ever said that Pika should use the anti-cheat from hypixel. When a suggestions is being given, you do not have to comment on it, Simply say +1 if you agree or a -1 if you disagree. Staff will give the answer and actually make sense because clearly, YOU dont. I am expecting no more replies from you.

With respect,
Supelion

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
I

You can go through my comments and check if I ever said that Pika should use the anti-cheat from hypixel. When a suggestions is being given, you do not have to comment on it, Simply say +1 if you agree or a -1 if you disagree. Staff will give the answer and actually make sense because clearly, YOU dont. I am expecting no more replies from you.

With respect,
Supelion

Plugins like NoCheatPlus work great and were previously trusted by bigger servers like hypixel.

You were clearly indirect saying that they should use anticheat like NoCheatPlus

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
But Is that owned by hypixel? I just used that as an EXAMPLE as it was trusted by hypixel.

Ofc its going to be trusted by hypixel its their own plugin what part don't you understand you don't know what you are talking about

the suggestion is good okay getting a better anticheat its obvious +1 but the question here how long would it take

Status
Not open for further replies.