Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye Peeps - (Jenny321)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
Take care Jenny. Good luck for the future. You dont know me that much. Since you came in kit pvp i think we can get to know each other better. I'll miss you as a builder. Take care man. Ly.

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Hi guys,

First of all I wanna thanks the good memories of this server and my beloved @salwaswemi and @Littlezkim and @LittleFeather96 and @Cloudz also @Draegoner and also @Slendyy and @bearkinghd also @kaylee (my owner) , thanks for all the things that made me laugh even though i had a hard time coping up with some of you, It was a hard decision to resign and quit since I have friends that I care for but I'll stay communicated with you guys ;) thanks for all the work that made me happy, the credits to @PizzaMC luv u senpai and @Hideous with these responsible Head-Builders they made my stay worthwhile for, I will resign since I have some issues about the staff team, It's good that I met new friends, new ingame-mother (hi feather), and my trusted besties Kim, salwa, feather and kaylee which i tell my problems ingame.

So guys I know most of you in NYC, Survival, Opfacs1 and CSB also OPSB, @Izha thanks for the "UnFunny" jokes you made :p @DanielUniverse also my "So-Called Himself Annoying" Friend @II_DragonBoy_II, my trusted pal @Slendyy and my best stuffed toy Berber and my "Slapping bag" @RobinNijmeijer hihi thanks for the treasured memories, I know I have not been a good help to the build team and I'am Sorry about it, for the last time Goodbye everyone I will not play anymore but I will be online at Discord Server Hi @DutchSmash thanks for your hospitality in Netherlands <3 xd, I know some of you or maybe most of you hate me but IDC say what you want to say I ain't no Female Dog, Also Hi to my top 1 hater in the server thanks for your dirty tricks on me I hope you will get promoted to the highest #top1 thing in the staff team ;) you know who you are I will miss most of you in the staff team especially this ditcher >>>>(@Whitei520 you thought i forgot you hihi.)

Thanks! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: (Shout out to my NYC Players who don't want me to leave I'm sorry you can have my plot its half done and it's ugly I know.)

@TasosB sorry i forgot you, thanks for the double rank-up in Classic Creative I owe you some Taco-Building System, Luv uuuuu,
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Sincerely yours ,
Shaire

Take care :)

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
Tell me what you want to know
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on
There ain't no motive for this crime
Jenny was a friend of mine
(even if we spoke once or thrice).
It's sad that you're leaving. :/ Make sure you visit us from time to time.

OP
OP
_FluffyOreoPvP_
Tell me what you want to know
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on
There ain't no motive for this crime
Jenny was a friend of mine
(even if we spoke once or thrice).
It's sad that you're leaving. :/ Make sure you visit us from time to time.
Ill visit some friends Including you :p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.