Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello everyone, I'm bridge!

FlexingBot

Banned
I hope, I am currently playing for the best Croatian Team, which is Dinamo Zagreb. Dinamo Zagreb 18+ are in 1st league, while u16 are in the 2nd
Interesting, but do the main team wont be easy cuz they have livakovic the 2nd best keeper in the wc

FlexingBot

Banned
That is impressive, all it takes now to get to 1st Croatian League then Premier League is around the corner
Stop suggesting crap(no offense) if he's Croatian then let him play for Madrid maybe alongside his country's(could be wrong english) biggest football legend

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Stop suggesting crap(no offense) if he's Croatian then let him play for Madrid maybe alongside his country's(could be wrong english) biggest football legend
We will see.. Hopefully one day, I will make it to big Leagues.

FlexingBot

Banned
You got it dude, personally from India nobody really made it to any good league because of our bad world rankings but hopefully something will happen soon

FlexingBot

Banned
India did just win 3 trophies in row soo that might be the turning point, keyword MIGHT

FlexingBot

Banned
In my opinion, he deserved the golden glove. He saved 3 penalties in the single world cup.
I mean look at bonou tho, he conceded less goals in the entire wc and saved all the pens against Spain but I have come to the realization where I understand most players are good enough and try their best, and if they dont win all we can say is that it's the part of the game

FlexingBot

Banned
Would you have time though? To be a staff member, manage your studies and still become a pro goalkeeper?

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
How am I suggesting crap? I'm literally motivating him and it can happen if he stays dedicated and trains hard