Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello everyone, I'm bridge!

FlexingBot

Banned
what i meant is that most people's dream is to play alongside some national heroes, so I thought playing with Modric would be a greater pride.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think we all agree that Liverpool has better history, but Arsenal was on fire last 2 seasons, currently, I would say Arsenal is better.
Ye but the last 3rd and 4th season Liverpool was on bagging but idk what happened as I haven't watch much except highlights since then

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Liverpools my nextfav team after arsenal
Seeing them slowly falling off hurts
I remember myself when I was 5, when I watched my first football match, Arsenal was playing. They had red kit since they were home, and after that day, I would always ask my dad or uncle when are "Reds" playing again. Since today, Arsenal is my fav pr. League team. Memories :yaychu:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I remember myself when I was 5, when I watched my first football match, Arsenal was playing. They had red kit since they were home, and after that day, I would always ask my dad or uncle when are "Reds" playing again. Since today, Arsenal is my fav pr. League team. Memories :yaychu:
GUNNERS FTW but hope liverpool does make a comeback doe
I got into them cuz when I didn't know anything about football I got a cloth piece of liverpool and that's how I got into football

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That is kinda true, all kids today when they hear about Manchester City, the first thing they will say is "Haaland". Only OGs remember Prime Kevin De Bruyne ;)
What about manchester united? My opinions are that, they are in pain and they are regretting of losing Ronaldo. They have done a very big mistake. Don't you think? @bridgeisminenow

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
What about manchester united? My opinions are that, they are in pain and they are regretting of losing Ronaldo. They have done a very big mistake. Don't you think? @bridgeisminenow
They still have very good striker, which is Martial, but of course, Ronaldo is Ronaldo. United has been strugling in the 20/21. season a lot. From what I can see now, I believe they are 9th or even 10th in the league, which is telling us that something is not good and they have problems again.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They still have very good striker, which is Martial, but of course, Ronaldo is Ronaldo. United has been strugling in the 20/21. season a lot. From what I can see now, I believe they are 9th or even 10th in the league, which is telling us that something is not good and they have problems again.
Yep, they did a bad thing taking out Ronaldo from the team. In 2021 Ronaldo used to carry the team and win against spurs, but now they are losing against spurs because of losing Ronaldo.

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Yep, they did a bad thing taking out Ronaldo from the team. In 2021 Ronaldo used to carry the team and win against spurs, but now they are losing against spurs because of losing Ronaldo.
Even with Ronaldo, they still did not make it to be 1st. Also, 2021/2022 was also bad year for them, they finished 6th.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
All i think about when I hear man u is
Oh how the might have fallen
They were soo good back then and now fffff

FlexingBot

Banned
I LOVE Pep. Everywhere he goes, I follow him.
Barca was Pep's monster
Bayern was Pep's Machine
City is Pep's family :)

FlexingBot

Banned
Its not all about Haaland. Being a football player, I know some tactics on the ball and I know how Pep wants to execute all of it(still I am nowhere close to him). And yes I do like Haaland a lot but prime kdb was another level