Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How I started Pika.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_V

Pika Member
As you guys may know I'm an ex-staff of pika. Not everyone knows things I have done on pika that I got away with.
P.S not expecting you to read it all.

Let me start off when I got banned from another server because of my bro (MortalStriker) so I decided to move on. Madharz (My other bro) found pika on a website, when we started pika on October 2013 it was only a factions and kit pvp server and the language was Dutch only. We don't speak Dutch so it was hard to speak with others but we worked our ways through it.
My name when I started pika was Colten and I was very much op on kit pvp, I then found an old member/staff there from our old server I got banned on and you may know him as UltimtateSaviour. We was shocked because pika was so small back then we never knew anyone could find this. As months went by my brother MortalStriker go help-desk and he was helping banning hackers whilst I was on. I was on kitpvp playing normally and I get rushed by hackers and I never knew hacks since I came from a survival server so I just thought they were op. I later thought 'ok there's no possible way he just did that' and knew it was hacks. I reported him and got him banned but I never knew how many hackers come on day by day. I was angry because I kept losing op kits and when I get angry idc all I want is revenge, so downloaded huzini (hack client) and I was laughing so hard for what I did to these people that kept using hacks towards me. I was going to turn it off but I was having so much fun with it I carried on using it, I was young then and didn't care about consequences so a co owner of the server (pelthepinda) came on and watched me fly beside him, I got straight banned and he spoke to me on ts. I never thought I would be unbanned but I practically begged Butterscratcher (Head-Admin) which was a close friend of mortals. Till this day I am not sorry for what I did to these noobs.

As a year went by I was still op as hell and owning kit pvp alongside MortalStriker and Madharz. I later got bored of wrecking people so I moved onto factions and it was the same day MortalStriker got mod. Boris was the owner at the time and he was very inactive due to csgo so Luuke, Teun and Mortal were the owner at the time. They later got annoyed that the owner wasn't there to help so they set up their own server called Revolution.
I was still playing factions and I knew the password to mortals account. So every now an then I would go on his account and spam op kits from his staff account to mine. This was bannable but I was sneaky.

As months went by a staff member called Minerhd(with numbers) saw mortal on and spammed him but he didn't get a response because I was using it for kits. He then /v and tp'ed to mortals account and saw him giving kits to me. He skyped mortal and mortal wasn't home so he staright away knew it was me. He told Ryank (Admin) that I was using his account. By the way This was the same night that RyanK destroyed pika. So he banned me for using staff account and later he got ip banned, demoted and white listed for what he done on pika. I went and complained to staff that I got banned by ryank for no reason and they believed me because of what he did later. I changed my name to Ghost_V because members/staff knew what I did wrong.

I never told anyone why I was really banned except for mortal and madharz. I was a very lucky guy because I could ask anything to these staffs and get it.

As 2 years went by I randomly came back to pika and applied as staff staright away and got it. Ngl I was angry af for being trial for 2 months, when you're usually meant to be it for a week. I then got helper after, then recently got Global. But I was kinda annoyed of the fact that most staffs got Moderator before I did even though I was staff longer, not saying names but staff kinda did have favourites. So I then resigned.

I was basically a Ghost the whole through because I never told people my past. Many people forgot that Colten was even there which was a good thing. That's why I changed my name to ColtenV2.

Now I left pika and stopped playing minecraft.
I now play FIFA a lot and would wreck anyone that wants to play me. (Xbox one)

Take care.

Last edited:

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Cya Ghost lazy to read this thread but ye it looks epic like you

JChan

Epic Pika
Holy crap, never knew you were siblings with mortal

OP
OP
Ghost_V

Ghost_V

Pika Member
No one did when I changed my name, but as I applied for staff more and more people knew

MrFrenco

Veteran
IGN
MrFrenco
We had some great times in Kit-Pvp, I will miss you. Take care.

JChan

Epic Pika
No one did when I changed my name, but as I applied for staff more and more people knew
And also, omg I remember those old staff members. Still remember revolution network. Was always playing there.
Ahh Boris Era... Scammed dentmaged or cheapsh0t (dont remember which one) since Boris was out of money since he used the donations on csgo... Good old memories

And i do agree with you, staff members are selected based on favoritism

Status
Not open for further replies.