Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Get A Free Rank.

MinkyTInky

Pika Member
ok

• Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

krsy123

Legendary Pika
So, you want a rank but you don't want to buy one huh? Well I'm here to fix that for you!

Just follow these steps:

1. Log into the game and go to any realm of your choice.

2. Type the command /vote.

3. Vote on all 6 links.

4. Save up 24 votes and you can buy 3 days of VIP, you can also save up 200 votes to get 31 days of VIP. If you would like to have VIP for every day of the week without it ever going (It will go for 1 day), then buy the VIP 3 day pass every 4 days and you will have VIP all week round :)
Never really heard of this so, I am not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. Is there a command I have to type after getting 24 votes?

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Never really heard of this so, I am not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. Is there a command I have to type after getting 24 votes?
No, there will be an item in your inventory called "Token shop" or something else, and from there you can buy 3 days or 24 days vip.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
So, you want a rank but you don't want to buy one huh? Well I'm here to fix that for you!

Just follow these steps:

3. Vote on all 6 links.

4. Save up 24 votes and you can buy 3 days of VIP, you can also save up 200 votes to get 31 days of VIP. If you would like to have VIP for every day of the week without it ever going (It will go for 1 day), then buy the VIP 3 day pass every 4 days and you will have VIP all week round :)
For a fact, you can get 8 votes per day (there are 2 sites that let you vote every 12 hours) if u vote in the morning as soon as u wake up and vote exactly 12 hours after it on the 2 sites. This way, 8x3=24 so u can get unlimited VIP just keep voting

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
wh

Just follow these steps:

3. Vote on all 6 links.

ere to buy it with tokens?

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
that is actually a nice thing

Just follow these steps:

3. Vote on all 6 links.

SusmacYT802

Pika Member

3. Vote on all 6 links.

4. Save up 24 votes and you can buy 3 days of VIP, you can also save up 200 votes to get 31 days of VIP. If you would like to have VIP for every day of the week without it ever going (It will go for 1 day), then buy the VIP 3 day pass every 4 days and you will have VIP all week round

5. If you dont know where to do this you can just use the book

SusmacYT802

Pika Member
ok

• Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika

Just follow these steps:

3. Vote on all 6 links.

Very informative, but I know about it lol

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Am lvl 32 almost 33 335 wins 1000 finals 1000 beds
Update: (I didn't play june - august, just got back to mc 2 weeks ago.) Level 49, about 1280 wins, about 3.5k finals, about 3.9k beds. (I didn't play mc for 2 months.)

Biwelled

Ok guys i got a new way to get ranks for free and its perm so no need to worry. You just have to vote 6 times a day till you have 100 votes when you have to go to the bedwars lobby and click on paper which says vote menu and buy one of the irons for 50 votes then for the 100 one you can get 500 each and after you got 1000 iron you can go to /goldshop then buy it it works for tags, chests, and ranks, and keys in any lobby you want :)