Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Sevenrou

Suggestion:
Improvements

Detailed description:
FIrst of all i've got a couple of new additions to the game which i will note down here below, I'll try to go in depth as much as possible so everyone can understand the ideas i have.

Addition to the game:

Harvester hoes, when you farm sugarcane the sugarcane will go in your inventory automatically.

Mob hoppers, works the same as crop hoppers only they do not pick up the crops but the loot mobs give when they die.

F tnt bank, I know there is an F tnt bank already but it can only hold 500k TNT, make it so it can hold infinite ammounts of TNT since most cannons need alot more TNT then 500k and it's just a pain to refill the storage with another 500k after it's empty again

Sand bots, whenever you're raiding it's extremely annoying to print back the sand after it's empty, these sand bots will place the sand for you so you can continue shooting.

FPS mode, so basically what an FPS mode does is it removes the visibility of TNT or activated redstone, this makes it so the player that has a large cannon wont lagg out and can just raid in peace.

Gennable dispensers, due to the anti-cheat it's extremely annoying to print in dispensers, this can either be solved by using a different anti-cheat plug-in or add gennable dispensers.

Sellwands, i know we already got sellwands, although they have charges. Make it so they're unlimited for the same price in the buycraft.

F tntfill, all im asking for this is that you increase the radius to 40 since most cannons are too big for a 20 block radius and it will leave empty dispensers whilst filling up the cannon.

TNT wand, use the wand on the chest that has TNT stored in them and it will automatically store it in your f tnt bank.

Obsidian breaker, obsidian breaker is a enchant you can putt on your pickaxe so you can instantly break obsidian which is very helpfull since you use obsidian to patch your base when u get raided.

Cannoning rules, right now there aren't any cannoning rules, i would like to see them added. If you're interested in the rules I have a spreadsheet with all the rules on it which I can send.

Factions rules, same as the cannoning rules, i've got a spreadsheet of factions rules aswell. The only rules factions has right now are chat rules and do not hack nothing else. Just a pure chaos when everything base wise/raiding wise is allowed.

Mining spawners, make the mining of spawners either cost a lot of money or completely illegal, nothing is more frustrating then being a couple walls of a base and the faction finds out you're raiding them and do not even bother to stop the raid and instantly mine down their spawners.

Power per player, increase the power each player has to 100 so smaller factions can make a decently sized base aswell.

Warp, add a warp that holds spawners that you can farm for really good loot, also make it so you can't acces any commands in there only /spawn so it's appealing for pvpers to go there since you cannot store away the loot in your pv's.

Staff, hire staff that are more experienced in factions, the current staff team is laughable and have no clue what they're doing, excluding some staff members ofcourse.

Events, add ingame events such as a PVP event, or a raiding event. Even a base event would do to see who has the nicest base on the inside/outside.

Printer mode, add /printer mode, it makes it easier to print in your builds since you'll be in GMC and will get charged for every block you place.

That's all that i have for now, more coming soon.

Sevenrou/Frenkburger.

Reason(s):

Last edited:

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 You not need 1M tnt for 1 raid gor next raid you can fill again with tnt
-1 unlimit sellwand
-1 printer mode you can buy in shop blocks
-1 Power per player is 25 if you need more power you can buy power boster

iq420

Veteran
-1 You not need 1M tnt for 1 raid gor next raid you can fill again with tnt
-1 unlimit sellwand
-1 printer mode you can buy in shop blocks
-1 Power per player is 25 if you need more power you can buy power boster
You obviously have no idea how a proper faction server works so don't even talk.
Yes, you actually do need loads of tnt if you intend to raid a big base with full buffer(take in notice that you need x sum of tnt just to get trough walls, but also y sum of tnt if they try parching or it you have to move barrel due to patches etc).

Unlimited sell wand would be useful, I can see you never even had a bigger grinder so selling everything by hand isn't an issue for you. It is relatively easy to obtain a sellwand so why not add an unlimited one in shop or in crates with smaller chance of obtaining them.

Printer mode would just make it easier for everyone, saying you have blocks in shop isn't a valid statement.

For bigger factions power isn't an issue, but adding more power per member would make stuff easier for smaller factions(they don't need to invite randoms they don't know just becouse of power lack and yes, I am aware they can have alts, but why struggle with that). All in all increased power per member would make it easier for everyone, for example if they just doubled it to 50 it would mean a lot.

OP
OP
T

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
@JerryMine Patching walls with printer whilst getting raided is against the rules, printer itself isn't against the rules.
Please don't comment here if you have no clue about factions thanks!

JerryMine

The Pika
@JerryMine Patching walls with printer whilst getting raided is against the rules, printer itself isn't against the rules.
Please don't comment here if you have no clue about factions thanks!
Why do you think people have printers in their mods folder? Of course, to do what the server does not want them to do...

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
JerryMine this topic is for opfactions improvements , most likely you play creative so please go and comment on a topic that is relevant for creative .

JerryMine

The Pika
@JerryMine you're retarded, please don't comment here smh.
It is just like having an autoclicker and not using it, not using it does not mean you are legit... Who knows what your intentions are

JerryMine this topic is for opfactions improvements , most likely you play creative so please go and comment on a topic that is relevant for creative .
you speak like I can't share my ideas here because I'm a creative player, bet that is how misunderstanding starts between different races.

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
Jerry kid.... Schematica is an allowed mod on factions and opfactions and if you werent a creative player you would've know that...

JerryMine

The Pika
Jerry kid.... Schematica is an allowed mod on factions and opfactions and if you werent a creative player you would've know that...
Look, even if I am mistaken, you can just straight ahead and tell me, Why do you need to add the phrase "kid"? Yo peeps gonna judge others as kids when they don't really know something?

Old_Prophet

The Pika
blue... think.

sellwands are an important way of makeing money forpeople who WIN them from crates.
Introducing an unlimietd sellwand from shop takes that way of making money.
THAT is how is messes up the economy.

You thoughts go only one layer deep. that is not showing insight how factions work. That is showing how YOU wanna play the game in an 'convenient" way. Which i undersand, but it does not show indept understanding of factions.

Outscale

Banned
@JerryMine , 99% , well perhaps 100% of the people that makes cannons use Mod Schemathica(i know that real cannoners make their own cannons , but i im pretty sure they make them on cannoning servers and after that schem it so its easier to build) that has built in printer that YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE while printing a cannon , YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to patch(when someone is raiding your base that has walls and you start to add blocks that were destroyed by the cannon) your base with the printer , it is not "just like having an autoclicker and not using it" cause its a mod thats pretty much essential in Factions. If someone is breaking the "Patching the walls with printer" rule and its easy to see , record and report.
You are welcome to share your ideas , but if you don't know a first thing about factions , why comment on this topic?

JerryMine

The Pika
@JerryMine , 99% , well perhaps 100% of the people that makes cannons use Mod Schemathica(i know that real cannoners make their own cannons , but i im pretty sure they make them on cannoning servers and after that schem it so its easier to build) that has built in printer that YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE while printing a cannon , YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to patch(when someone is raiding your base that has walls and you start to add blocks that were destroyed by the cannon) your base with the printer , it is not "just like having an autoclicker and not using it" cause its a mod thats pretty much essential in Factions. If someone is breaking the "Patching the walls with printer" rule and its easy to see , record and report.
You are welcome to share your ideas , but if you don't know a first thing about factions , why comment on this topic?
fine i reveal my identity I'm just being dumb

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello The_BlueCreeper,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that most of your suggestion are accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.