Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Map Submission - Cryostine (Triplets & Quadruple )( UPDATED )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Username:
DawdlingPrawn33

Suggestion:
Map Submission - Cryostine (Triplets & Quadruple ) ( UPDATED )

Detailed description:
So here the thing, i'm doing collaboration with @SDHMinecraft on making Bedwars map, since Bedwar Triplets & Quadruple is lacking in maps. So here the attempt on making a brand new map for Bedwar Triplets & Quadruple, hope you guys enjoy.

Huge Shoutout to the following cool players:

@SDHMinecraft

@TryHardMarktin
@zimin06

Introducing you, Cyrostine

There were no shaders used in the following images and video, only a texture pack was used to enhance the sky.

View: https://imgur.com/a/VqpHIoB

I hope you guys enjoy the newest Cyrostine Map, please leave any comment at the comment section below. It's my first attempt and please don't be harsh.

Reason(s):

Last edited:

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Wdym. In invasion its 32 from 1 base to other. 16 to diam gen from base. And in temple (currently joly workshop) it takes 20 blocks to get to diam gen. In lectus its 24. There is no map which take 32 blocks to diam except bonrush but no one rush through diam gen in that map. You are just making rules of ur own.
I didnt lmao, that what the staff told me lol, just obeying.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
I will recheck later, I will give updates regards if he told me wrong or im just doozed off

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Which staff, ign? If its rule then ig pika builders dont obey their own rule.
He an resigned old staff, i dont recon him anymore, it like months ago since i heard what he say, anyways forget about it, that not important xd. Fixing map currently. Ty for mentioning. That also what people told me in different server too, because I do research lol.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
@NOT_YAHYA btw, making shorter island mean i need to make smaller island, which is the hardest part because you need a good detail of the map + a good place to pvp for spawn and diamond generator, we will make it shorter but the overall island will have big changes.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Oh Invasion, I didnt remember that because I've been playing other maps rather than that lmao.
your ignoring the question invasion is not a 64 blocks rush so as you said it breaks the rules or something then pls explain why is it still here ??

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
invasion is like the best map ever wdym you don't play on it ?
Not because I dont play invasion, everytime I play Bedwar Invasion / Cookie Invasion rarely pop up, + when i select map, its only me when i join lol. Map rotation kinda weird, all I get is Bone Dry, Desert and Saint Lectus.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
your ignoring the question invasion is not a 64 blocks rush so as you said it breaks the rules or something then pls explain why is it still here ??
Ye its not a 64 block rush, but some player almost use about 64 block, maybe around 38 - 48 for me when i rush a team. I dont if i suck at bedwar or not, because i always build diagonal up. + I didnt say why the map is not allow if it was not 32 block rush.

Last edited:

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
As I say, im not ignoring anyone question, feel free to tell me what wrong, since im new and my partner are also too. We are ready for all the feedbacks you guys gave. Just replying gonna take time and sometimes I didnt notice because I'm a really busy person. Apologize for my rude behavior if I did.

By the way, I did say it must be 32 right? apologize about it, suppose to say almost 32 blocks. Like how you guys say Invasion is about 16 - 24 block. For me, solo and doubles are meant for rushing since you can see the difference between solo / doubles and triplets / quadruple maps. It impact on gaming a lot due to how much players
in a game.

As we say, we will look up on your guys feedback and make changes on map. And I dont wanna some arguing happen on here.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Btw, you do realise Invasion is a square map not a circular map right? circular map use more bridge than square map, before u say anything, we will fix the bridging issue, just mentioning it since bridging on a square map is much easier than circular map.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Btw, you do realise Invasion is a square map not a circular map right? circular map use more bridge than square map, before u say anything, we will fix the bridging issue, just mentioning it since bridging on a square map is much easier than circular map.
how many blocks ? i just telling you guys that it takes too many blocks to go from one base to another

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
how many blocks ? i just telling you guys that it takes too many blocks to go from one base to another
We trying to reduce the map to around 20 - 24 block, a lot of stuff will change, and mostly this is decide for staff since staff can have the choice to fix our map if there any issue about details, bridging or surrounding area. Also It doesnt mean I cannot change. This will take time. + the map is circular not like Invasion being square.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Carapace, Catalyst, Dreamgrove, Jurassic, Obelisk , Sky Festival, Unturned

All these maps i mentioned are low block rushes rather lovely maps since it doesn't take forever to get from 1 base to another. You said " bridging on a square map is much easier than circular map " i would argue cuz carapace is actually smaller and better than bone dry

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
We trying to reduce the map to around 20 - 24 block, a lot of stuff will change, and mostly this is decide for staff since staff can have the choice to fix our map if there any issue about details, bridging or surrounding area. Also It doesnt mean I cannot change. This will take time. + the map is circular not like Invasion being square.
but Carapace, Catalyst, Jurassic, Obelisk , Sky Festival and Unturned are circular but they are quite easy to rush

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Carapace, Catalyst, Dreamgrove, Jurassic, Obelisk , Sky Festival, Unturned

All these maps i mentioned are low block rushes rather lovely maps since it doesn't take forever to get from 1 base to another. You said " bridging on a square map is much easier than circular map " i would argue cuz carapace is actually smaller and better than bone dry
I never heard of these map tbh, any screenshot about those map? Would like to see.

If you had discord please add me Տժհ#2649

Status
Not open for further replies.