Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Map Submission - Cryostine (Triplets & Quadruple )( UPDATED )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Username:
DawdlingPrawn33

Suggestion:
Map Submission - Cryostine (Triplets & Quadruple ) ( UPDATED )

Detailed description:
So here the thing, i'm doing collaboration with @SDHMinecraft on making Bedwars map, since Bedwar Triplets & Quadruple is lacking in maps. So here the attempt on making a brand new map for Bedwar Triplets & Quadruple, hope you guys enjoy.

Huge Shoutout to the following cool players:

@SDHMinecraft

@TryHardMarktin
@zimin06

Introducing you, Cyrostine

There were no shaders used in the following images and video, only a texture pack was used to enhance the sky.

View: https://imgur.com/a/VqpHIoB

I hope you guys enjoy the newest Cyrostine Map, please leave any comment at the comment section below. It's my first attempt and please don't be harsh.

Reason(s):

Last edited:

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
We trying to reduce the map to around 20 - 24 block, a lot of stuff will change, and mostly this is decide for staff since staff can have the choice to fix our map if there any issue about details, bridging or surrounding area. Also It doesnt mean I cannot change. This will take time. + the map is circular not like Invasion being square.
not gonna lie but if you can change the inside of the igloo it would be lovely cuz the spawn gives me memories of bone dry which is the worst map i played

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
I never heard of these map tbh, any screenshot about those map? Would like to see.

If you had discord please add me Տժհ#2649
do you know that google and hypixel forums exist ?? ( ik it sounds rude but i am not trying to be )

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
do you know that google and hypixel forums exist ?? ( ik it sounds rude but i am not trying to be )
Sorry we dont copy map from hypixel, we got a lot of report from Hypixel players due to copying their maps.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Sorry we dont copy map from hypixel, we got a lot of report from Hypixel players due to copying their maps.
if read the msg again you might understand that i am telling you to go to one those websites and take a look at the maps i told you

OP
OP
DawdlingPrawn33

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Guys this is not a place to debate which map is how big or anything, this suggestion is created for the map(cyrostine), if yall want to debate over this create a thread or talk in dms.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Guys this is not a place to debate which map is how big or anything, this suggestion is created for the map(cyrostine), if yall want to debate over this create a thread or talk in dms.
we were talking about your map sir so yeah we will continue to debate here

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
we were talking about your map sir so yeah we will continue to debate here
The case is over xd, let the staff work on my map since they are more experienced than us. Once the map is accepted and was published, you guys can try and give feedback once again.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@NOT_YAHYA btw, making shorter island mean i need to make smaller island, which is the hardest part because you need a good detail of the map + a good place to pvp for spawn and diamond generator, we will make it shorter but the overall island will have big changes.
The thing is, in your map its diagonal rush. If u make it side rush like in invasion, it may fix it. All im saying is those maps are best in which u can 12 iron rush.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Accepted, thanks for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.