Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Max replanish on hoe to 100

ciborek_XDDDD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
ciborek_XDDDD

Suggestion:
Max replenish on hoe to 100

Detailed description:
The farmer hoe is a good thing, but max replenish is 20 and its not good to make a farms like in last seasons. With max replenish level (20) its not 100% succes rate to replant ur fruits and its anyoing.

Reason(s):
Much people did like when replenish level was on 100 and it was 100% rate to replant fruits.

Its anyoing to replant fruits on random spots.

Last edited:

ImTh_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
ciborek_XDDDD

Suggestion:
Max replenish on hoe to 100

Detailed description:
The farmer hoe is a good thing, but max replenish is 20 and its not good to make a farms like in last seasons. With max replenish level (20) its not 100% succes rate to replant ur fruits and its anyoing.

Reason(s):
Much people did like when replenish level was on 100 and it was 100% rate to replant fruits.

Its anyoing to replant fruits on random spots.
If you read the "skill level" about fruit, you gonna understand Why there's only 20% replenish on hoe, they want people to actually do something in "fruit", that's why they made it balanced like that, Every level in skill "fruit" add 0,75% replenish once you're level 100 you can have 95% replenish + Pet + Rank perk it'll be 100%.

faredgg

Legendary Pika
Fortnite battle pass
I just ---- out my ---
Booted up my PC, 'cause I need, need
To get that Fortnite battle pass
I like Fortnite, did I mention Fortnite?
I like Fortnite, it's night time
I mean it's five o' clock, that's basically night time
Y'all remember Cartoon Network, adventure time?