Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Max replanish on hoe to 100

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ciborek_XDDDD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ciborek_XDDDD
Minecraft username:
ciborek_XDDDD

Suggestion:
Max replenish on hoe to 100

Detailed description:
The farmer hoe is a good thing, but max replenish is 20 and its not good to make a farms like in last seasons. With max replenish level (20) its not 100% succes rate to replant ur fruits and its anyoing.

Reason(s):
Much people did like when replenish level was on 100 and it was 100% rate to replant fruits.

Its anyoing to replant fruits on random spots.

Last edited:

ImTh_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ImThrough
Minecraft username:
ciborek_XDDDD

Suggestion:
Max replenish on hoe to 100

Detailed description:
The farmer hoe is a good thing, but max replenish is 20 and its not good to make a farms like in last seasons. With max replenish level (20) its not 100% succes rate to replant ur fruits and its anyoing.

Reason(s):
Much people did like when replenish level was on 100 and it was 100% rate to replant fruits.

Its anyoing to replant fruits on random spots.
If you read the "skill level" about fruit, you gonna understand Why there's only 20% replenish on hoe, they want people to actually do something in "fruit", that's why they made it balanced like that, Every level in skill "fruit" add 0,75% replenish once you're level 100 you can have 95% replenish + Pet + Rank perk it'll be 100%.

faredgg

Legendary Pika
Fortnite battle pass
I just ---- out my ---
Booted up my PC, 'cause I need, need
To get that Fortnite battle pass
I like Fortnite, did I mention Fortnite?
I like Fortnite, it's night time
I mean it's five o' clock, that's basically night time
Y'all remember Cartoon Network, adventure time?