Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Minigames /nick command Improvement

Zxga

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Minigames /nick command Improvement

Detailed description:
Hello so this suggestion is about /nick command improvement.

So since we're meant to be disguised when we use /nick command I think it's okay to allow us to pick skin for our disguise and to allow us to pick random skin.

Also random nick would be also a good thing to add in /nick section.

Random nick should disguise us as a random name, random level and random skin.

Reason(s):
Basically sometimes players can see our skins while we're disguised and sometimes we're default skins (Alex / Steve)

So adding skin for nicks would be good so we don't get recognized.

Random nick is just so if player that is able to disguise wants to grind / stream and he's getting sniped by stream sniper / the guy that wants to snipe.

Or if we don't have ideas which nick to use that is not obvious and can't be recognized.

Just to improve a /nick command, would be nice to add these.

Example(s):
For picking a skin for a nickname, first you can do /nickskin <name of player's skin> OR /nickskin random which should give you a random skin. (And of course /nickskin command should also appear in the book when we disguise to select) Next, to do random nick we should type /nick random and it should disguise us as random name, random skin and random minigames level.

Last edited:

Verseluft

Great Reporter
+1
I can't tell you how many times people have found me because of my skin, Great Suggestion, Hope it gets implemented :)