Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Muslim Events Announcements etc.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
arham19​

Suggestion:
Muslim Events Announcements etc.​

Detailed description:
We all know that Pika Network Celebrates Christmas and Halloween and other Events with exclusive tags, Loot Boxes, Spawns, Lobby and many other features. Recently they have also started to announce and celebrate Hindu Events. I don't know much but many of the Pika Players are Muslims. Also, there is a large number of Muslim populations. I think that Pika Network should at least Announce about these events so Muslims can celebrate on Pika Network. There are many events such as Eid etc.​

Reason(s):
- Would Make Muslims Happy about Pika Network care about the Muslim Players​

rohit91435

Minecraft username:
arham19

Suggestion:
Muslim Events Announcements etc.

Detailed description:
We all know that Pika Network Celebrates Christmas and Halloween and other Events with exclusive tags, Loot Boxes, Spawns, Lobby and many other features. Recently they have also started to announce and celebrate Hindu Events. I don't know much but many of the Pika Players are Muslims. Also, there is a large number of Muslim populations. I think that Pika Network should at least Announce about these events so Muslims can celebrate on Pika Network. There are many events such as Eid etc.

Reason(s):
- Would Make Muslims Happy about Pika Network care about the Muslim Players
Well I don't think there should a problem adding this but to be honest I don't know other festivals than EID 😓 and since it is the biggest festival of the muslims adding for it seems more fair.

Last edited:

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
+1 cause it would be fair as hindu and Christian festivals are also celebrated in pika. So why not Muslim festivals as well. Many of pika network players are Muslim and would love it

_Rules

Legendary Pika
must be implemented I mean they added for hindiusm they have to accept islam too you know

OP
OP
arham19

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
Its just a suggestion for a small announcement bruh

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
They added tags for diwali which is a Hindu festival and they add tags and loot and stuff for christian festivals like Christmas. It clearly seems not fair to not add at least an announcement or some tags for the second largest religion. Its my opinion and may differ to yours
If they add this then idk 💀 . That means they would have to add event announcements from every religion and all those holidays, which makes no sense. You guys are so funny suggesting this trash 😂

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
They added tags for diwali which is a Hindu festival and they add tags and loot and stuff for christian festivals like Christmas. It clearly seems not fair to not add at least an announcement or some tags for the second largest religion. Its my opinion and may differ to yours
In my opinion the others are regional festivals and don't have a large religious feeling to them.
Adding religious events won't really be as appropriate and would feel discriminatory for a lot of ppl who don't follow the religion.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
This suggestion is a controversial one but as this got accepted https://pika-network.net/threads/indian-festivals-read-everything-before-voting.356393/ making some tags and an announcement for the main Muslim festival Eid shouldn't be a problem and as the accepted suggestion says Hindu festival so it is religion based but all on the staff team
In my opinion the others are regional festivals and don't have a large religious feeling to them.
Adding religious events won't really be as appropriate and would feel discriminatory for a lot of ppl who don't follow the religion.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial

sorned_og

Minecraft username:
arham19

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
We all know that Pika Network Celebrates Christmas and Halloween and other Events with exclusive tags, Loot Boxes, Spawns, Lobby and many other features. Recently they have also started to announce and celebrate Hindu Events. I don't know much but many of the Pika Players are Muslims. Also, there is a large number of Muslim populations. I think that Pika Network should at least Announce about these events so Muslims can celebrate on Pika Network. There are many events such as Eid etc.

Reason(s):
+1 because for Eid sales & that will be a good thing

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
arham19

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Hey,

Personally, I like your suggestion, it's a good one and we rarely see such suggestions. I have some reservations about implementing specific religious events into the game.

Again, remember that this is just my personal opinion.

Our community is really diverse, with players from many backgrounds. While it's nice to celebrate specific events, we have to think about how to include everyone fairly.

Remember that the server most be kept neutral so all players, no matter their beliefs, feel comfortable. Focusing on certain religious events might make it tricky to maintain this balance.

Events like Christmas and Halloween have become more about general celebration than religion. This makes them a bit easier to include without favoring one group over another.

Organizing special events takes a lot of work. The event organizers need to think carefully about how they use their resources to benefit all players.

Other than these, your suggestion helps all of us think about these important issues, so thank you for bringing it up!