Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Muslim Events Announcements etc.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
arham19​

Suggestion:
Muslim Events Announcements etc.​

Detailed description:
We all know that Pika Network Celebrates Christmas and Halloween and other Events with exclusive tags, Loot Boxes, Spawns, Lobby and many other features. Recently they have also started to announce and celebrate Hindu Events. I don't know much but many of the Pika Players are Muslims. Also, there is a large number of Muslim populations. I think that Pika Network should at least Announce about these events so Muslims can celebrate on Pika Network. There are many events such as Eid etc.​

Reason(s):
- Would Make Muslims Happy about Pika Network care about the Muslim Players​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Hey,

Personally, I like your suggestion, it's a good one and we rarely see such suggestions. I have some reservations about implementing specific religious events into the game.

Again, remember that this is just my personal opinion.

Our community is really diverse, with players from many backgrounds. While it's nice to celebrate specific events, we have to think about how to include everyone fairly.

Remember that the server most be kept neutral so all players, no matter their beliefs, feel comfortable. Focusing on certain religious events might make it tricky to maintain this balance.

Events like Christmas and Halloween have become more about general celebration than religion. This makes them a bit easier to include without favoring one group over another.

Organizing special events takes a lot of work. The event organizers need to think carefully about how they use their resources to benefit all players.

Other than these, your suggestion helps all of us think about these important issues, so thank you for bringing it up!
The fact you say that Christmas and Halloween is a general celebration. OK 🆗 I agree. But what about the suggestion which was accepted saying that Hindu events and traditions should also be implemented. And what about our eid event. There are like alot of people in the server Muslim's. And they also want them self being happy that eid is an actually celebration even in pika. But only Muslim celebrations are not being implemented. So I demand for equality and we also deserve the right to actually get out own events.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
I would even say that there are more Muslims on the server than Hindus so adding some tags and announcement won't hurt anyone

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
The fact you say that Christmas and Halloween is a general celebration. OK 🆗 I agree. But what about the suggestion which was accepted saying that Hindu events and traditions should also be implemented. And what about our eid event. There are like alot of people in the server Muslim's. And they also want them self being happy that eid is an actually celebration even in pika. But only Muslim celebrations are not being implemented. So I demand for equality and we also deserve the right to actually get out own events.
I would even say that there are more Muslims on the server than Hindus so adding some tags and announcement won't hurt anyone
Like I already said earlier
The other suggestion was about 'indian' festivals not 'hindu' festivals and even after this only a specific one was chosen which is pretty relatively known around the world and is mostly non religious and focused on celebrations. It is one that can be celebrated by ppl regardless of their religion or beliefs.
Unlike those, the 'muslim' events are purely religious and would be relatively inappropriate and would feel discriminatory when one religion is included while the countless others arent.
The words you're using show that the suggestion might've been made out of jealousy which once again is very inappropriate.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Like I already said earlier
The other suggestion was about 'indian' festivals not 'hindu' festivals and even after this only a specific one was chosen which is pretty relatively known around the world and is mostly non religious and focused on celebrations. It is one that can be celebrated by ppl regardless of their religion or beliefs.
Unlike those, the 'muslim' events are purely religious and would be relatively inappropriate and would feel discriminatory when one religion is included while the countless others arent.
The words you're using show that the suggestion might've been made out of jealousy which once again is very inappropriate.
Firstly the suggestion isn't mine and gotta admit you got a point I would apologize for my words if you think they werent appropriate

mrclpbun

Minecraft username:
arham19

Suggestion:
Muslim Events Announcements etc.

Detailed description:
We all know that Pika Network Celebrates Christmas and Halloween and other Events with exclusive tags, Loot Boxes, Spawns, Lobby and many other features. Recently they have also started to announce and celebrate Hindu Events. I don't know much but many of the Pika Players are Muslims. Also, there is a large number of Muslim populations. I think that Pika Network should at least Announce about these events so Muslims can celebrate on Pika Network. There are many events such as Eid etc.

Reason(s):
- Would Make Muslims Happy about Pika Network care about the Muslim Players
One of the ****est suggestion ever made this will lead to hate towards other religions -1

DREAMalyan

Pika Member
One of the ****est suggestion ever made this will lead to hate towards other religions -1
bro first of all control you language 2ndly how will it lead to hate towards religions shouldn't I start spreading haterrd in server when there is any other religions celebration