Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

R.I.P Stefan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ScurlockOG wrote:
I am scurlock.

This has gone way to far, and it was never meant to end this way. We were never going to "end" RC, nor did we want stefan to do what he did. You guys are trying to blame me and surg for stefan killing himself, but you see it is not our fault. Yes we were some trolls on the internet, but that doesn't mean for someone to take their valuable life away? It is a pixel block game, and he decided to take his life away from this game. That is a shame, and it is unfortunate. Stefan was a dedicated person, but I do not understand why he did what he did. He would be straight in his head if he didn't spend as much time as he did, and he would go outside and be active. I am sorry for those I have betrayed, but just know that this is not my fault. It is stefans own fault for doing what he did. I am not in control for what he did with his life, he lives half way across the world. I, honestly, did not do a lot with the situation. I am friends with SurgOG and people are saying since i'm his friend that it's my fault, but really it is not really Surg's fault either.

Rest Easy Stefan. Gone but never forgotten

PS: EckoSoldier, you're trying to tell us all this shenanigans, and then you have this? http://prntscr.com/b2xsg1 wtf is that?

By One of the guys that made Stefan Commit suicide. (Site and server is getting taken down btw)

oMeteor

Veteran
ScurlockOG wrote:
I am scurlock.

This has gone way to far, and it was never meant to end this way. We were never going to "end" RC, nor did we want stefan to do what he did. You guys are trying to blame me and surg for stefan killing himself, but you see it is not our fault. Yes we were some trolls on the internet, but that doesn't mean for someone to take their valuable life away? It is a pixel block game, and he decided to take his life away from this game. That is a shame, and it is unfortunate. Stefan was a dedicated person, but I do not understand why he did what he did. He would be straight in his head if he didn't spend as much time as he did, and he would go outside and be active. I am sorry for those I have betrayed, but just know that this is not my fault. It is stefans own fault for doing what he did. I am not in control for what he did with his life, he lives half way across the world. I, honestly, did not do a lot with the situation. I am friends with SurgOG and people are saying since i'm his friend that it's my fault, but really it is not really Surg's fault either.

Rest Easy Stefan. Gone but never forgotten

PS: EckoSoldier, you're trying to tell us all this shenanigans, and then you have this? http://prntscr.com/b2xsg1 wtf is that?

By One of the guys that made Stefan Commit suicide. (Site and server is getting taken down btw)
I was there when he said that

Jeckicorn

Veteran
can i have photo hes dead boody?
Don't take this seriously... And ignore the swears, but
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ASKING THAT SHITTY QUESTION??????? HES DEAD 80% SURE AND YOURE OUT OF YOUR MIND ASKING FOR A FUCKING PICTURE OF HIS DEAD FAKING BODY???
Again don't take this seriously, in other words, I'm terrified you asked for a picture OF A DEAD F ING BODY! This goes to far and makes probably most of us sad, terrified and makes me think of my 8-11 childhood. Painful times.
Please don't make anything like this, it can really affect people, really.

EzCowHD

Banned
Don't take this seriously... And ignore the swears, but
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ASKING THAT SHITTY QUESTION??????? HES DEAD 80% SURE AND YOURE OUT OF YOUR MIND ASKING FOR A FUCKING PICTURE OF HIS DEAD FAKING BODY???
Again don't take this seriously, in other words, I'm terrified you asked for a picture OF A DEAD F ING BODY! This goes to far and makes probably most of us sad, terrified and makes me think of my 8-11 childhood. Painful times.
Please don't make anything like this, it can really affect people, really.
CHILL BRO I JUST ASKING

Moonshine9

Really? ....
Thats a very sad story :( this world is full of greedy haters who take what others build up... sad sad sad

Maybee we shouldn't talk that much about it.
Better do thinkings for ourself.
Save ourself from beeing bound to a cyberworld.

ps: i hope the responsible persons get what they deserve. shame upon that behavior of u guys.

R.I.P. Stefan :(

Fanta

Legendary Pika
To be honest when I saw the title I thought the thread was about me because my name's also Stefan but ayy

It might be fake since it's the internet and if it's not then it's not our job to comment over his actions, I request a thread lock before someone else asks for a pic of his dead body

Faxulous

Banned
OMG!!!.. It's real?! he commited suicide. for only in-game reason?! but how :( ?

D

Deleted member 85

Well Aziz there are reasons people commit suicide for this is only a surface reason, there are more reasons to unless you're just sick of stuff and think death is the easiest way out.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
OMG!!!.. It's real?! he commited suicide. for only in-game reason?! but how :( ?
Not just that... They also hacked into his accounts and sent pics of.... (Warning Quite Disgusting...) One of them sent a pic to him of that said person jacking off to his sister... So yeah...

oMeteor

Veteran
Not just that... They also hacked into his accounts and sent pics of.... (Warning Quite Disgusting...) One of them sent a pic to him of that said person jacking off to his sister... So yeah...
Yea they hacked a lot of his things

D

Deleted member 85

It would've never happened if he didn't play Minecraft but think, the dude and as going for all of us can't predict the future

Status
Not open for further replies.