Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

So i'm announcing i'm quiting Pika.

What has happend the last 2 days, is just too much for me. I won't go into detail because this is private between me and the staff team. I just wanted to thank this beautiful community for the last 2 years.

I also want to thank the staff team for how the server is, and i'm sorry to 3 specific staff members for my mistakes that never should've happen. If the staff members want to say what happend, just do it, i don't want to say it.

I want to ask the staff team if they could permanently ban me on superdano until i decide to come back.

I want to thank again for the last 2 years.

-superdano

MouraThat

Veteran
Well apparently according to on ts3 you quit cause u didnt get staff but DONT.
SO WHAT if you didnt get staff? doesnt mean you can be super epic. You were a big thing to the community and you will leave a whole in Pika if you go.(i guess thats not the only reason)
when my staff application got denied i was very upset but i got over it and im glad it was denied because its given me time to think about what i did wrong and also to improve myself and if hadnt i would be playing survival for 12 hours a day but i dont.
Good Luck for the future(btw if ive said too much, just tell me wat to delete/change)
we will miss you bro :)

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Well apparently according to on ts3 you quit cause u didnt get staff but DONT.
SO WHAT if you didnt get staff? doesnt mean you can be super epic. You were a big thing to the community and you will leave a whole in Pika if you go.(i guess thats not the only reason)
when my staff application got denied i was very upset but i got over it and im glad it was denied because its given me time to think about what i did wrong and also to improve myself and if hadnt i would be playing survival for 12 hours a day but i dont.
Good Luck for the future(btw if ive said too much, just tell me wat to delete/change)
we will miss you bro :)
It's not about that... Yes, it started with my application, but then it went further and got worse.

MouraThat

Veteran
It's not about that... Yes, it started with my application, but then it went further and got worse.
ok bro. well i dont know what happened i just based it on rumors but its your business not mine i wish you the best for the future and i hope you will come back bro.
Maybe take a break and you will suddenly regret quitting and come back(thats what happened to me,when i quit cause of exams).

oMeteor

Veteran
So i'm announcing i'm quiting Pika.

What has happend the last 2 days, is just too much for me. I won't go into detail because this is private between me and the staff team. I just wanted to thank this beautiful community for the last 2 years.

I also want to thank the staff team for how the server is, and i'm sorry to 3 specific staff members for my mistakes that never should've happen. If the staff members want to say what happend, just do it, i don't want to say it.

I want to ask the staff team if they could permanently ban me on superdano until i decide to come back.

I want to thank again for the last 2 years.

-superdano
Why :( Don't quit please :( we all want u :(

CloudAP

Veteran
I will try not to go to details here but... So what? You just got denied. That doesn't mean you should stop playing.

This can test you of how mature you are. Handle it in a mature way by doing the right thing and continue playing if you want.

Also, you don't need a helper rank to actually help players. Heck, I was a normal player for like 2 years and I never needed a rank to help people out. Continue doing what you're doing in forums (except the negativity ofc :p, but we accept criticism and complains. just don't go over it).

I won't permanently ban you for the reason of you're quitting and I won't convince you to return, but hopefully you do find the right decision whether you play or not ;)

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

I will try not to go to details here but... So what? You just got denied. That doesn't mean you should stop playing.
To be honest, i don't care about that i got denied, it's one of the reasons i got denied for and mainly what happend after. I did what i did and regret that.

And you seriously think i would quit because i got denied?

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

well technically yes. You got denied for that "one of the reason you got denied". :p
Like, I've quit after what happend today, not yesterday. IF you want the whole background, ask a H-A.

CloudAP

Veteran
meh. I know the story. But like what I said, handle it in a mature way ;)

Hope you make the right decision for yourself :D

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Maybe you know, but what happend today is between 2 staff members and me no one knows.

MouraThat

Veteran

If only i knew the story your's and superdano conversation is so confusing cause i dont really get it but i want to say about the app getting denied this happened to me but proved that i was mature and just got on with Minecraft i was upset ofc but yet i just kept playing until i had to stop cause of exams. Now i do good work for server without being helper and i help out on the forums and ingame and a lot of staff back me up :). getting denied did me a favour
(ik u didnt quit cause u got denied but this is just me saying.

Skittlez13114

Don't worry about the story, only a handful of people know what happened and it should stay that way. It's nobody's business and if you want to leave then leave. If you say it's too much then take a break but nobody here is going to ban you because you say you're leaving.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Don't worry about the story, only a handful of people know what happened and it should stay that way. It's nobody's business and if you want to leave then leave. If you say it's too much then take a break but nobody here is going to ban you because you say you're leaving.
As i said to Jasper, if i don't get banned, i'll keep coming back...

Status
Not open for further replies.