Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
What if i make staff do it?
Ik you will regret being bad and quitting but if u want a ban break the rules(but i would never suggest doing that and i would never do myself) but thats how u get banned but i would hope you wouldnt result to this.(Im not suggesting for u to do that, cause i know u will regret it) soon u will change ur mind bro

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Oh yeah btw. If you want to know where i got denied for:
- My history
- (this one is false) Sexual convo's with LittleFeather

The sexual convo's is false because it wasn't me, it was my friend named Dano, i would never have done such thing because i respect all the staff members.

AbedKilani

Veteran
This is chuck Norris and I'm requesting backup. I repeat, requesting backup.
I feel surprised by how u can get ip banned forever by just saying a sentence.

MouraThat

Veteran
Oh yeah btw. If you want to know where i got denied for:
- My history
- (this one is false) Sexual convo's with LittleFeather

The sexual convo's is false because it wasn't me, it was my friend named Dano, i would never have done such thing because i respect all the staff members.
I believe you . i just hope stuff can get better. One of the reasons why i was so upset when i got denied was because my history ingame(attitude towards some players) was bad and a few staff picked up on that which was a reason but we cant change it just aim to improve it,like now i would hope that people would see my attitude as good and it has definetly improved.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Lol if you really wanted to get helper you wouldn't just peace the scene like that.
As i said to many people, i got denied, a helper rank isn't just for anyone. And yes i got upset that i got denied because i got much feedback at first, and even after i got denied i would just try to proof i'm worthy to be a helper, but what happend after just killed me.

YoungerO_o

What I'm saying is that by this thread you are just pointing out your immaturity. Requesting to lock this thread as it is clearly useless.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

What I'm saying is that by this thread you are just pointing out your immaturity. Requesting to lock this thread as it is clearly useless.
So saying that i quit Pika is useless? huh.. Okay i guess?

Destruct

Rare Pika
No, it's you encouraging yourself to be banned and taking this to a very immaturely, you shouldn't leave because of a denial or of what others said, I was denied once by a former Admin and still stayed making my place and working myself up to the position he once was in.

As Cloud said, in the end it's a test of maturity, you get the opportunity to apply again in a couple months, we look on what you have worked on from your previous denial and overall see if you're staff worthy.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

No, it's you encouraging yourself to be banned and taking this to a very immaturely, you shouldn't leave because of a denial or of what others said, I was denied once by a former Admin and still stayed making my place and working myself up to the position he once was in.

As Cloud said, in the end it's a test of maturity, you get the opportunity to apply again in a couple months, we look on what you have worked on from your previous denial and overall see if you're staff worthy.
It's not only about what happend the past couple of days, it's what happend the past couple of weeks. Firstly i have to concentrate on MMA and gym, but i'm injured right now so yeah, second i have school, third i have also i girlfriend i love and want to spend more time with her. I was thinking about quiting before, but i never really decided to do it because i love this server. So what happend 2 days ago, i just thought by my self that i should step-up and just take the decision, and in my opinion, i took the right one.

And maybe i act very immature right now, but i took this decision and i'll stay with it. I don't want to quit Pika, i really don't, but i think that i should because i spend almost all day playing Pika and it's not good for me. Three years ago i was a addict to Call of Duty, i played like all day and couldn't stop. I knew something was wrong in my head, i started being more and more aggressive (And no, Pika doesn't make me aggressive lol), so i decided to take a 2 month break to aim my full focus on my life. I think is should take that 2 month (or longer) break again.

MouraThat

Veteran

Yes exactly i got denied by an admin but look how far ive come im not a helper yet(cause i havent applied) but a lot of people , know me i help out loads on other servers and ive grown in maturity your reaction to your denial will be considered when you next apply,maturity is key
Anyway good luck dano

ali99

Epic Pika
if u quit on the basis of denial of the staff app...that immature dude...

I have been on pika for 3 years and never found someone as exciting as u(except whysonub)

dont quit dude...I am.serious u will regret it...the community here is like a family...consisting of every member having different capabilites and different style...dont worry if u got denied...U LEARN FROM UR MISTAKES...
I made a staff app long time ago and was hype that may get accepted but soon realised I wasn't ready yet...I got a staff to close it without further discussion...
u just need more time to realise that dude...dont quit u still have an awsome reputation in pika and still possible to become staff...just give sometime fixing ur errors and reapply after some time....

dont quit man...I was REALLLY looking forward seeing u ingame...(exams through)

dont quit...I saw too many solders giving up like that and wont let anyone more to go like that....

if u quit without a legit reason(unlike being denied) so ur stupid
dont be like that dude...

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

if u quit on the basis of denial of the staff app...that immature dude...

I have been on pika for 3 years and never found someone as exciting as u(except whysonub)

dont quit dude...I am.serious u will regret it...the community here is like a family...consisting of every member having different capabilites and different style...dont worry if u got denied...U LEARN FROM UR MISTAKES...
I made a staff app long time ago and was hype that may get accepted but soon realised I wasn't ready yet...I got a staff to close it without further discussion...
u just need more time to realise that dude...dont quit u still have an awsome reputation in pika and still possible to become staff...just give sometime fixing ur errors and reapply after some time....

dont quit man...I was REALLLY looking forward seeing u ingame...(exams through)

dont quit...I saw too many solders giving up like that and wont let anyone more to go like that....

if u quit without a legit reason(unlike being denied) so ur stupid
dont be like that dude...
I also have a life outside minecraft you know?

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

I'll seriously start getting mad if someone still will say ''Wow you are quiting because you got denied''

Status
Not open for further replies.