Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Role for extra people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Role for extra people.

Detailed description:
Hello, i thought of a suggestion that can help prevent cheaters, make the community better and make pika network a much more enjoyable experience,

So as on the popular gamemodes like bedwars we do not have a /report for cheaters you simply have to just let them be and hope they get caught which means cheaters do not really get banned, and as well as you being able to play pika network on cracked minecraft, keeping it cheater free is really difficult.

This is where a new role/rank comes in, this can be called server ambassadors, and they get access to things such as /report, i think /report should be a feature for everyone, but if a server ambassador uses /report, it gets added straight to the top of the list as a ambassadors job will be to find cheaters and report them.

What is the difference between a staff member and a ambassador?

A Staff member gets the permissions to ban people, mute people and do other things that a ambassador can not do, a ambassador will only get to use /report, be able to read reports made and go into the game of any player who is reported as a cheater.

Why would ambassadors be useful for pika network?

Ambassadors will be able to help keep cheaters from the servers if they do not get picked up by the anti cheat or there is not enough staff to check for cheaters.

Who can apply for ambassadors?

Anyone can apply for ambassador, i think people who have been banned more than 3 times for the use of cheats should not be allowed to receive ambassador or apply for the role.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, i hope it gets implemented into the server as this will be able to help keep the server cheater free.​

Reason(s):

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Would make it harder to cheat as there will be a anti cheat, staff and volunteers/ambassadors.
no i mean, i like the suggestion, but i doubt owners/devs will add it, there've been tons of suggestions regarding the same/similar things, they got denied

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just simply make leaderboard players has the permission to do it as they know how the game goes or they can more easily know are they hacking.
but sry i have to -1 to this. How the server can select ambassador? and if the job of ambassador and trial staff is that near, why dont the server simply add more staff instead of making a new role? this would be great if the server knew there is nice player out there but they are not applying for staff but they can still have a easier way to report, then this situation i will give a +1

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
just simply make leaderboard players has the permission to do it as they know how the game goes or they can more easily know are they hacking.
but sry i have to -1 to this. How the server can select ambassador? and if the job of ambassador and trial staff is that near, why dont the server simply add more staff instead of making a new role? this would be great if the server knew there is nice player out there but they are not applying for staff but they can still have a easier way to report, then this situation i will give a +1
i agree

Unawarely

The Pika
Why should leaderboard players get more perms just because they happen to grind more?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Why should leaderboard players get more perms just because they happen to grind more?
no, cuz
first, they have more authority bcuz they are leaderboard player
second, they know what they are doing/ they know how the games work.

But i will still give a -1 to this. ^ is just a example

Unawarely

The Pika
no, cuz
first, they have more authority bcuz they are leaderboard player
second, they know what they are doing/ they know how the games work.

But i will still give a -1 to this. ^ is just a example
how do they have more authority, they have the same perms

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
they have more wins? kills? game plays? They have more authority bcuz they have more experience.
but still it is just a example i can think of, you may think of other people, or from other selection tho.

Unawarely

The Pika
they have more wins? kills? game plays? They have more authority bcuz they have more experience.
That doesn't mean they're any better at identifying cheaters, or they deserve more permissons then a normal player. A player who happens to be on the leaderboard is just a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.