Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Role for extra people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Role for extra people.

Detailed description:
Hello, i thought of a suggestion that can help prevent cheaters, make the community better and make pika network a much more enjoyable experience,

So as on the popular gamemodes like bedwars we do not have a /report for cheaters you simply have to just let them be and hope they get caught which means cheaters do not really get banned, and as well as you being able to play pika network on cracked minecraft, keeping it cheater free is really difficult.

This is where a new role/rank comes in, this can be called server ambassadors, and they get access to things such as /report, i think /report should be a feature for everyone, but if a server ambassador uses /report, it gets added straight to the top of the list as a ambassadors job will be to find cheaters and report them.

What is the difference between a staff member and a ambassador?

A Staff member gets the permissions to ban people, mute people and do other things that a ambassador can not do, a ambassador will only get to use /report, be able to read reports made and go into the game of any player who is reported as a cheater.

Why would ambassadors be useful for pika network?

Ambassadors will be able to help keep cheaters from the servers if they do not get picked up by the anti cheat or there is not enough staff to check for cheaters.

Who can apply for ambassadors?

Anyone can apply for ambassador, i think people who have been banned more than 3 times for the use of cheats should not be allowed to receive ambassador or apply for the role.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, i hope it gets implemented into the server as this will be able to help keep the server cheater free.​

Reason(s):

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Samofls9,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ If you want to help us out you can apply for staff.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.