Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
AvidBiscuit_5905

Suggestion:
Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Detailed description:
Screensharing before banning is good.​

Reason(s):
since xINoLimit banned me without even screensharing and saying "yeah totally legit" after I killed him then ban me afterwards then I was asking my friends if xINoLimit can screenshare me but xINoLimit said he cant screenshare people who got banned. After I said I got proof he just banned me and didnt even said where is the proof

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
so what staff when they saw a hacker? they ban them.

Why staff dont ss before banning hackers?
As there has too much hacker in this server, if staff has to ss every hacker, it would take so long, and a low efficiency of banning them.

tlang

Veteran
There are hundreds of cheaters every day we cannot screenshare each one of them.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
And If you think you got false ban/mute or sth went wrong about your ban, you may make a Ban Appeal -https://pika-network.net/forums/ban-mute-appeals.149/-, make sure be patient during the appeal, commenting on staff profile wont help the procedure become faster!

Kind regard,

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
First of all, I never said I can't screen share you, you're banned already so there's no point of screensharing you. 2nd of all, In the 1st time I thought it was just a complete fluke so I just didn't mind about it. But the other 2 matches is already a blatant one so there will be no use to screenshare someone like that.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
First of all, I never said I can't screen share you, you're banned already so there's no point of screensharing you. 2nd of all, In the 1st time I thought it was just a complete fluke so I just didn't mind about it. But the other 2 matches is already a blatant one so there will be no use to screenshare someone like that.
nice 🙂

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
yea but I said "I got proof .-." after you said "yeah totally legit" and you didn't even respond for a few seconds after that I got banned

Silver Wing

The Pika
is this a movie???
cuz I like the way he said - I will prove my innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.