Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
AvidBiscuit_5905

Suggestion:
Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Detailed description:
Screensharing before banning is good.​

Reason(s):
since xINoLimit banned me without even screensharing and saying "yeah totally legit" after I killed him then ban me afterwards then I was asking my friends if xINoLimit can screenshare me but xINoLimit said he cant screenshare people who got banned. After I said I got proof he just banned me and didnt even said where is the proof

TeKkaTi

Veteran
got denied I will prove my innocence
Let's just sum up the whole thread and make a short list of the things you have said and which has been discussed in this thread :
I got banned for killing limit.
You said u have the proof once you started behaving suspicious for limit.
You got banned for being blatant in several other rounds.
You played fair and went ahead and made an appeal because according to u it's a fasle ban.
Your appeal got denied.

Now if you said you have proof and have made an appeal to get unbanned since it's a false ban according to you why would the staff deny it?
It's pretty obvious your proof was clearly not valid or you were just caught in a lie very easily.

Also staff or anyone cannot screenshare any1 after they are banned or even when they left the game because any files or any blacklisted files found would not be considered as an evidence to ban because you are not in the server , you could be just using it somewhere else , it is just baseless proof to find any files after screensharing . And also even if no files were found it would pretty clear that the files have been cleanedand the player would play the innocent card.

This thread is just for people who raise questions at the staff team unkowinly where they believe that they are the only righteous persons over here.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Let's just sum up the whole thread and make a short list of the things you have said and which has been discussed in this thread :
You played fair and went ahead and made an appeal because according to u it's a fasle ban.
Your appeal got denied.

Now if you said you have proof and have made an appeal to get unbanned since it's a false ban according to you why would the staff deny it?
It's pretty obvious your proof was clearly not valid or you were just caught in a lie very easily.

Also staff or anyone cannot screenshare any1 after they are banned or even when they left the game because any files or any blacklisted files found would not be considered as an evidence to ban because you are not in the server , you could be just using it somewhere else , it is just baseless proof to find any files after screensharing . And also even if no files were found it would pretty clear that the files have been cleanedand the player would play the innocent card.

This thread is just for people who raise questions at the staff team unkowinly where they believe that they are the only righteous persons over here.
nice one. Loved it :D

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Your appeal got denied.

Summary of your post
IMG_20200927_021616.jpg

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
Your appeal got denied.

well the one who denied it is the one who banned me so how can I trust him, in my appeal it shows the mods that I was using and the staff said I was using Killaura how can it that proof not valid?

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
also one question if a staff reads this what is the blue and green dot beside people's name in lobbies? cuz I got the blue one before I got banned

UpperGround

Great Reporter
also one question if a staff reads this what is the blue and green dot beside people's name in lobbies? cuz I got the blue one before I got banned
blue and green mean you linked ur discord and email, has nothing to do with your punishment

well the one who denied it is the one who banned me so how can I trust him,
its always the one who punishes (except for for some other cases)

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
If you are blatant, you can get banned without screensharing.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
AvidBiscuit_5905

Suggestion:
Screensharing before banning this suggestion is for staff specially for xINoLimit

Detailed description:
Screensharing before banning is good.

Reason(s):
since xINoLimit banned me without even screensharing and saying "yeah totally legit" after I killed him then ban me afterwards then I was asking my friends if xINoLimit can screenshare me but xINoLimit said he cant screenshare people who got banned. After I said I got proof he just banned me and didnt even said where is the proof
I am currently bhopping and using 100 block reach, why don't you screenshare me

Disaalt

The Pika
Dont suggest changes about the Staff Team, also this is not for the community to decide.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
well the one who denied it is the one who banned me so how can I trust him, in my appeal it shows the mods that I was using and the staff said I was using Killaura how can it that proof not valid?
So according to this statement I am assuming that you are thinking that the decision made by the staff was biased.

Well let's get some facts right okay?
In the server there are 7 moderators so the staff who banned you seeing your appeal is no coincidence it is very common. Also they will never deny the appeal until the appeal wasn't properly made or the appeal was just made to accuse the decisions of the staff or invalid proof given. I see no point why you think it is wrong that the one who banned you, checks your ban appeal too. I mean what are we doing here playing the blame game that " he banned me so he can't check my appeal " are we that immature right now ? No , you appeal was denie, accept it and move on and if you still are willing to play on the server you can buy an unban on the store.

Requesting to lock this thread. It got much attention than it truly requires.

Last edited:

JerryMine

The Pika
another liar caught red-handed and decide to assume he was not hacking and say the staff sucks at being staff bruh its a moderator it's a fucking moderator how can a normal player disrespect all their hard work

ps this is not among us stop being imposter and get eject

OP
OP
AvidTheDestroyer

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
lets all forget this also its like u guys even seen it lol also if I become vote top 1-5 even when im banned I still should get the reward right? or no? (im guessing no since im disrespecting the server staff rn) also would like this thread to be locked

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
lets all forget this also its like u guys even seen it lol also if I become vote top 1-5 even when im banned I still should get it right? or no? (im guessing no since im disrespecting the server staff rn) also would like this thread to be locked
You will get it the giftcard, and you can buy things with the card, but you can't play with your rank/ things you bought

Status
Not open for further replies.