Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Skywars compass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semific

Pika Lover
Add a skywars compass pointing to the nearest player so u dont have to search for an hour to some kid or troll sneaking somewhere

Typhrea

Compass plzzzzzzz.... I experienced a game that took an hour just trying to find the guy sneaking under his island... > 3 < . Then I just ended up killing my self :S plz add compass ASAP

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
looks like pika doesnt give one single fck about suggestions

Davidva

Veteran
Add a skywars compass pointing to the nearest player so u dont have to search for an hour to some kid or troll sneaking somewhere
In sg the also have a compass. Its rlly fun and OP, but out a ranche of 200 blocks it doesnt work.

Davidva

Veteran
In sg the also have a compass. Its rlly fun and OP, but out a ranche of 200 blocks it doesnt work.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Why are you both spamming your replies? Especially davidvia. And Pika does give a f*ck but they're really busy and right now skywars is good as it is, so they will work on other things important. Anyway, seems like a good idea to me because I know such trolls. +1

Regards,
iMzSpEdY

Davidva

Veteran
Why are you both spamming your replies? Especially davidvia. And Pika does give a f*ck but they're really busy and right now skywars is good as it is, so they will work on other things important. Anyway, seems like a good idea to me because I know such trolls. +1

Regards,
iMzSpEdY
I got bad wifi so i post it more times srry

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover

Regards,
iMzSpEdY
Yeah, it's good how it is. You can download togglesneak and let your opponent wait for tens of minutes if he doesn't rage quit already. That's very good. Who are you to say that skywars is good as it is? >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.