Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spitting it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Hello, pika-crafters.

I've decided to come here and create a thread about my previous doings. Most of you know me as a strict person made out of black souls and nothing else. Which most of the time was something i had to do in order to maintain required processes and procedures. I do admit, however, that i was overdoing my strictness toward everyone and therefore, gotten an enormous amount of hate. I did get used to handling it easily, i really did. I also understand that this is entirely my fault. I realized that when i saw a Discord server made out of 75+ people who have nothing but hate against me. I don't want to make this too long, but i wish to apologize for whatever i was doing. I shouldn't have done it and i deeply regret it now. Whether you forgive me or not, it's up to you, but i can promise now that the bad Bear you've seen no longer exists.

P.S. I'm not unblocking anyone whom i blocked. *cough*

Fanta

Legendary Pika
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy
wen day is dark alway rember happy day

D

Deleted member 85

Not to mention you have told some of us in the Discord server that you hate us all and do not value a single person. I am not sure what there is to believe in here.

Bravo

Banned
>shittalks
"I hate everyone on this server equally"
"This place is shit"
>apologizes
Are you okay there mate, I noticed that you're slowly turning into me.

Oh, and it's 110+. Thought I might as well just correct you there.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I only believe is cause what you told me in discord when I came back from the summer.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So you copied Leo's thread about Forgiveness? Very well, apology accepted.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Why do you care if he values/loves you?
His feelings don't have anything to do with doing his job.
And he did his job really good so what the h*ck are you all complaining about you bastards?
If you want someone to care about you just go hug your mother or find a dumbass on the internet (you can treat those however you want)

D

Deleted member 85

I feel as if you skim-read this. ^

It is not that we care about how he feels about us, it is just the irony of the hate thing so get the h*ck outta here you nerd!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I ain't the one turning the cub down for apologising about all the dumb stuff he's done.

Show the man a little respect, he's dedicated his time and he's done a lot of good things but people only point out the worst as usually. At least he has the audacity to apologise for it instead of leaving us with a smug peace sign.

And if you dare to say that I'm kissing his ass right now I WILL EAT YOU.

D

Deleted member 85

A SMUG PEACE SIGN BWAHAHAH AUHSUDHSAD UAHANFJASFKNJA Well babyface I guess everyday apologies count in your world, appreciation to his work anyway.

And yes you are kissing his ass and I will return and beat yours like you said you'd do to mine. Mate.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Well once again I am here to claim that I KNOW EVERYTHING, remember losers when I told you bad black bear from brave 2012 (his discord avatar) will be gone soon and we will be left with the cute fluffy panda from Kong Fu Panda (his ts3 avatar), who is laughing now losers!!!

~Love you bear :p <3

D

Deleted member 85

And in this case your rear-end licking results in you being gifted with wasted time. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.