Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spitting it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoIronhart

Veteran
If I used the word here which most people used to describe you, I would be banned off here. The hate you got was because you were unnecessarily very rude towards people many times. However, in your conscience, you did what was needed. I've been told good things about people you know. And AlphaPizza probably has a crush on you. So, at least for me, all is forgiven. You're a good person.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Even tho i kinda hated you. You were a great staff member sad to see you leaving :(. Good luck with your future!

Skillaura

Never really hated you. You did good things up to admin but later on it changed. Threating the community and the staff team. Creating your own rules to protect yourself from getting tagged. This isn`t professional at all. Inspecial when you were the mirror of the community. You needed to show how to act. This made alot of people hate you.

You hated alot of people for stupid reasons. People who were critical or a bit toxic you hated the most. That leaded into quite a bit of abusing. I have heard and seen some of this. You might not noticed yourself abusing and thought you did right. I respect the fact that you wanted toto be strict, but you took that way to far. Even so far, you blacklisted some people who annoyed you for a week or so. For example, Snorlax13HD because he was begging for VIP. Sorry, but there is no rules for that and if there was, a blacklist is way to quickly.

Overall, you did good things, alot, but you ended badly in my opinion. I`ll wish you good luck in the future, in IRL or whatever you go to do. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.