Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Staff+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Staff+

Detailed description:
Staff+ is a really handy addition to the staff team because;
-It has a /reports GUI where staff can see all the reports made by members, how many times someone was reported, and they can click that player and it will TP them to the player if he/she is (still) online.
-It has modules like random TP so you can easily check for xrayers, glitchers or whatever.
-You can create custom modules.
-It has a /staff inventory, which can also easily be customised in the config.yml. The staff inventory has items that will do things like; CPS checker, random TP, vanish, freeze a player, open a players inventory, reports GUI and more and you can ofcourse make a custom module.
-All modules can be disabled/enabled in the config.yml
-Staff members can have another /login password so it's harder for their accounts to be hacked. Again, this option can be disabled to.
-It has staff chat which is also fully customisable to how it looks
-A really big feature in my opinion as well is /revive. A lot of times people get killed by hackers or by glitches, and /revive will give them back their inventory.

Please give your opinions down below!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
This will really help the server and staff.

Example:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/staff-the-ultimate-moderation-plugin-1-7-1-11.15151/
This plugin is exactly what I explained in the "Detailed Description". All the things I mentioned there are features of this plugin. The autor is really active and the plugin is really up to date.

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
dude it says that i dont have permision to view this page
If you had read carefully what I said, you'd know that you need 30 posts to be able to apply. They also don't need people who only come here to apply and can't read.

TLPandaYT

Banned
If you had read carefully what I said, you'd know that you need 30 posts to be able to apply. They also don't need people who only come here to apply and can't read.
dude i posted over 40 massages (no spammign) readed the important page.so i went to the apply page and it was saying PvP nonPVP arcade i clicked pvp and it says that i dont have permision to view the page

RandyDandy

Veteran
dude i posted over 40 massages (no spammign) readed the important page.so i went to the apply page and it was saying PvP nonPVP arcade i clicked pvp and it says that i dont have permision to view the page
Pls read the staff application information... i've been answering your questions over and over again...

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
+1
If not the exact plugin, we could atleast use some ideas from this one and make our own!

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I dont get this part.

With kind regards, Alex
Random TP; you tp to a random player on server so you can just look around basically.

Also, gl with making the plugin :D It needs to be bungeecord compatible ofcourse.

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Please, do not go here to apply for staff. Yes Pika needs staff, but experienced staff who doesn't just go here and spam people messages and then think he has 40 posts.

Be active, get to know people on the forums and THEN apply.

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
why bungeecord?
Well Yoeri said that a bungee report system would probably work better than staff+.

My guess why; maybe all the reports from all servers are visible on all servers. Example:
[KitPvP] - [Davidva] > /reports
Reports:
- Hyperxxir: (Op-Factions) Bad at pvp please ban
- Extraa: (Practice) Took to much energy drink
[KitPvP] - [Davidva] > *Click Extraa because he wants energy drink too* *Get's transfered to Practice and tpd to Extraa in /vanish*
[Practice] - [Davidva] > Give me energy drink!

Yes the example is dumb but it works (hopefully) (did I fail and do you not understand what I mean?).
Of course I could be wrong. I am not a minecraft developer or anything.

Regards,
Hyper
Don't hate for my bad example please

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
My guess why; maybe all the reports from all servers are visible on all servers. Example:
[KitPvP] - [Davidva] > /reports
Reports:
- Hyperxxir: (Op-Factions) Bad at pvp please ban
- Extraa: (Practice) Took to much energy drink
[KitPvP] - [Davidva] > *Click Extraa because he wants energy drink too* *Get's transfered to Practice and tpd to Extraa in /vanish*
[Practice] - [Davidva] > Give me energy drink!

Yes the example is dumb but it works (hopefully) (did I fail and do you not understand what I mean?).
Of course I could be wrong. I am not a minecraft developer or anything.

Regards,
Hyper
MySql works better for this

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
MySql works better for this
Yes he said that to, only he did not sound so excited;
"Yes I know it, but then you need to run a db for the whole server" so yea IDK how about you ask him. You're the plugin developer, not me. I'm just some guy posting on a game forums :p

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
"Yes I know it, but then you need to run a db for the whole server" so yea IDK how about you ask him. You're the plugin developer, not me. I'm just some guy posting on a game forums :p
I dont work for Pika lol, this plugin isnt gone go with pika i think xD

~ Logically ~

Banned
I dont work for Pika lol, this plugin isnt gone go with pika i think xD

Oi, mate. Two things.

Teach me coding pls ;-; (I think I have developed a disease from the emoji)

And lastly: Why do you have a checkmark and not ol' Logic over here! Pika Staff really dislike me, don't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.