Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion: Too much LAG in BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudolphTGS

Suggestion:
Too much LAG in BedWars

Detailed description:
when me and my teammates go to others base our fps drops to 1 but when we go far from the enemy base our fps will get fixed but idk whats causing this problem its probably the iron golems in their bases but pls fix ASAP. ty

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
this is in bedwars and even my sibling and the other players experienced this lag so pls pika we love ur bedwars so pls fix ASAP TY

Example:

OP
OP
RudolphTGS

RudolphTGS

So, basically your suggestion is to reduce lag on bedwars?
it is not basic lag its a kind of lag which should be fixed cause of the huge fps drop ex. from 70 to 2 fps read the description again for more understanding.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
it is not basic lag its a kind of lag which should be fixed cause of the huge fps drop ex. from 70 to 2 fps read the description again for more understanding.
Can't pick up a brainwave on how to solve this problem.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yeah, it's not that easy reading your description you know...

Arceus

Legendary Pika
just get a new pc or play minecraft in a low settings

Moon_420

Banned
One question, do you find those links when the suggestion is done or do you always have them accessible?
I know most plugins so i instantly find what i can think off and players/staff needs the most

Moon_420

Banned
Look at this plugin it has to be added it fixes everything it self and can be configured to work on every server without any disadvantage to players and such! It very large config

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Look at this plugin it has to be added it fixes everything it self and can be configured to work on every server without any disadvantage to players and such! It very large config
Thats a server with like 10gb of ram and React does nothing lol

Moon_420

Banned
You obviously don't know anything about servers. If it was a fake sell then it would get Removed off Spigot and it's paid Plugin meaning if a player sells a fake Plugin not only the resource will get removed the User will be banned too. It's not fake i tested it my self previously

Moon_420

Banned
It's completely customizable to fit your server in anyway also you can change how everything works to make your server less lag also it has its own Client called React you can use that to view your server performance and see how much and what plugin is causing the lag also it has ingame commands you can use too

Moon_420

Banned
Also you can contact the author of it and ask him for detailed description i wouldn't lie and the rest of the people who commented 5 stars on the plugin web page. Pretty sure your now confident

Butliquor

Veteran
alright then, IF, any are considering your suggestion as a priority , what do you suggest? how should we fix it?
I won't decide till i fully know in a detailed way. how to fix it.

Best Regards,
-SP

Status
Not open for further replies.