Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion: Too much LAG in BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudolphTGS

Suggestion:
Too much LAG in BedWars

Detailed description:
when me and my teammates go to others base our fps drops to 1 but when we go far from the enemy base our fps will get fixed but idk whats causing this problem its probably the iron golems in their bases but pls fix ASAP. ty

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
this is in bedwars and even my sibling and the other players experienced this lag so pls pika we love ur bedwars so pls fix ASAP TY

Example:

BramOG

Epic Pika
This isn't a suggestion (well thats what i think). Iplay alot off bedwars and other arcane games never had lagg/fps drops. This is most likely you're own pc thats letting you down.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
You obviously don't know anything about servers. If it was a fake sell then it would get Removed off Spigot and it's paid Plugin meaning if a player sells a fake Plugin not only the resource will get removed the User will be banned too. It's not fake i tested it my self previously
i don't know?You want to have a battle on how to create a optimize server?

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Also you can contact the author of it and ask him for detailed description i wouldn't lie and the rest of the people who commented 5 stars on the plugin web page. Pretty sure your now confident
ALSO HE MEANT FPS LAG NOT SERVER LAG LMAFO

Moon_420

Banned
@StampyLong That's due to too many Entities as he stated once he sees a mob or goes to an island his FPS drops down and this plugin optimizes entities and that's why i suggested Mob Stacker so there aren't many Mobs they are just 1 mob once you kill it then the Entity will die and another will spawn near if the Mob is Stacked
Anyway why did i suggest react? Because it not only removes Redstone and other lag but it removes Entity lag caused by too many items spawned by the Bedwars ore generator so this plugin will remove the entities if there are so so many to prevent lag and also stop the generator if it overloads the entity limit in the Config by doing this the game will load less entities and the server won't lag that much and the player won't lag too much either because there won't be as much entities to cause the player/server to lag. Also entity lag is a huge role in Minecraft if i lets say normally have 100 fps *Just a random number* then if there are let's say 100 entities around me then my fps drop will go to 70 or less... Also if you have 30 normally then of course 1 fps with a lot entities

Arceus

Legendary Pika
@StampyLong That's due to too many Entities as he stated once he sees a mob or goes to an island his FPS drops down and this plugin optimizes entities and that's why i suggested Mob Stacker so there aren't many Mobs they are just 1 mob once you kill it then the Entity will die and another will spawn near if the Mob is Stacked
Anyway why did i suggest react? Because it not only removes Redstone and other lag but it removes Entity lag caused by too many items spawned by the Bedwars ore generator so this plugin will remove the entities if there are so so many to prevent lag and also stop the generator if it overloads the entity limit in the Config by doing this the game will load less entities and the server won't lag that much and the player won't lag too much either because there won't be as much entities to cause the player/server to lag. Also entity lag is a huge role in Minecraft if i lets say normally have 100 fps *Just a random number* then if there are let's say 100 entities around me then my fps drop will go to 70 or less... Also if you have 30 normally then of course 1 fps with a lot entities
Its still client sided lagg not server lag lol

Status
Not open for further replies.