Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Too many hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnsnick

Hey PikaMembers!

We all are tired reporting hackers.
What all admins should do is ipban them. If they have enough evidence to show them that it was a mistake. You can unban them.

Victas

Lmao, is there even admins? I've never seen anyone getting banned except me... Lol. False banned while fly, killaura and forcefield are flooding into the server xd

Davidva

Veteran
Lmao, is there even admins? I've never seen anyone getting banned except me... Lol. False banned while fly, killaura and forcefield are flooding into the server xd
Thanks for your support! Really motivated us.

Victas

Thanks for your support! Really motivated us.
When you don't see any Mods the whole time you play, when you get banned and hackers don't, this doesn't really make you want to support this server.

Davidva

Veteran
When you don't see any Mods the whole time you play, when you get banned and hackers don't, this doesn't really make you want to support this server.
You dont see us because we are in vanish. Btw if we can ban you we are there.

Butliquor

Veteran
Lol.... why are you bored of reporting if it results ends up getting the hacker banned.. <when you got good proofs>.. That's just a useless thread

spangjunior7

Pika Member
If you do /list it shows you in some servers the staff if you didn't know that,no problem :)

CosmicRapter

the fun of banning pep is banning them LOL. OH and i also agree with one of the comment at the top why the f*ck non hacker get ban and hacker don't get ban

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
the fun of banning pep is banning them LOL. OH and i also agree with one of the comment at the top why the f*ck non hacker get ban and hacker don't get ban
False bans happen. Hackers area getting banned. Also you can't just get ban for hacks, bans are received for adversing, swearing, swearing with cancer, etc.

Isab3llaBozXD

Pika Member
There are people who don't hack who get accused of it and with the right amount of proof they can get un-banned people who are rightfully banned don't deserve to play I see it all the time people complaining about getting banned with the rules of the server say clearly in BOLD BLACK PRINT NO MODIFICATION'S OF ANY SORT IS ALLOWED excluding the ones they list.

sendit

The hackers even when u ban them they still come back with an alt and hack even more.....they usually come back with the same name but just worded differently why cant the hacker just get ip banned?

Isab3llaBozXD

Pika Member
The hackers even when u ban them they still come back with an alt and hack even more.....they usually come back with the same name but just worded differently why cant the hacker just get ip banned?
Certain things you do could get you IP banned but sometime hackers make a fake vpn to bypass the IP ban and it's aggravating

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
3 bans on same IP = IP ban.

GeoGamerLP

It's way too easy to hack on Pika, especially on Skywars and Survivalgames (and every other gamemode on which Spartan/AAC isn't on).
Some of the bypasses are just embarassing.
- Killaura
- Scaffold + Speed
- Glide/Fly (The mineplex fly of Flux b4 / xGlide from Irus b10 work (for example))
- 15+ blocks longjump without damage
- Insane BHop speeds
- IceSpeed
- When damaged multiple times by arrows or snowballs, you can fly with Creative-/VanillaFly on the x-axis for a short time.
- ClickBlink works on the same height without any air blocks below the way
- Tower
- FastEat
- Criticals (partly)
- With low timer (=< 0,2) combined with slightly increased velocity, you can fly up when you get shot constantly.
- Step
- FastLadder
- Creative-/VanillaFly can be used as IceSpeed very well (exspecially when flying backwards), you're able to fly that fast even two seconds after you've left the ice blocks.

Those are the bypasses for Skywars and Survivalgames,

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
It's way too easy to hack on Pika, especially on Skywars and Survivalgames (and every other gamemode on which Spartan/AAC isn't on).
Some of the bypasses are just embarassing.
- Killaura
- Scaffold + Speed
- Glide/Fly (The mineplex fly of Flux b4 / xGlide from Irus b10 work (for example))
- 15+ blocks longjump without damage
- Insane BHop speeds
- IceSpeed
- When damaged multiple times by arrows or snowballs, you can fly with Creative-/VanillaFly on the x-axis for a short time.
- ClickBlink works on the same height without any air blocks below the way
- Tower
- FastEat
- Criticals (partly)
- With low timer (=< 0,2) combined with slightly increased velocity, you can fly up when you get shot constantly.
- Step
- FastLadder
- Creative-/VanillaFly can be used as IceSpeed very well (exspecially when flying backwards), you're able to fly that fast even two seconds after you've left the ice blocks.

Those are the bypasses for Skywars and Survivalgames,
I'm interested in knowing how you know this.

I don't think "hackers" should be IP-Banned since it might be a false ban, but I definitely do think that the rule should be change.
Think about; "Blatant (Obvious) hacks = IP Ban"

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
I personally think that it would be nicer if the admins would be a bit more actif!!!
Like in prison i only see Bolja who plays 3h per day to ban many hackers, but otherwise he's the only one ;)!!!

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Not sure about this, but I don't think admins have banning hackers as their main job, question mark? I think they also work on creating events and helping with bugs or issues. *Don't quote me on this*

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Not sure about this, but I don't think admins have banning hackers as their main job, question mark? I think they also work on creating events and helping with bugs or issues. *Don't quote me on this*
Yes you are surely right!! But let's say that Admins need to be more actif against hackers!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.