Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Troliling

Suggestion:
Trolling

Detailed description:
i mostly seeing this in creative (cuz i mostly play it) but im sure this happens on a lot of other gamemodes
for instance when someone asks "how to claim a plot" some weirdos answer like alt+f4 and several people who are unaware of these keyboard shortcuts try them and yeah u know what happens then
firstly this is offending the player who was just asking for help and secondly even though people laugh at this it annoys some people

another example is like
-How do i add someone to my plot?
and the other weirdo says "do /p delete" and yeah
the plot is gone, the guy who was asking for help is annoyed by the situation, all of his builds are gone etc (well this happened today so yeah thats a real story)

trollings like these should be punishable since they are offending/annoying people

imo the punishment should be like this warning=>1d-ipban=>1w-ipban=>perm-ip

ofc the punishment could be different thats my opinion so yeah​

Reason(s):
Same as the description ^​

Example(s):
-How do i add someone to my plot? and the other weirdo says "do /p delete" and yeah the plot is gone, the guy who was asking for help is annoyed by the situation, all of his builds are gone etc

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
-How do i add someone to my plot?
and the other weirdo says "do /p delete" and yeah
the plot is gone, the guy who was asking for help is annoyed by the situation, all of his builds are gone etc (well this happened today so yeah thats a real story)
you need to /p confirm to delete your plot

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
That's something horrible to do to a new or inexperienced player on the creative server. +1 They should have a rule for this.

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
the First example i would do it to others tbh because it's hilarious LOL :p
but the second example is horrible and that's why i would agree with you
+1

Last edited:

leaf26

Legendary Pika
A lot of bad jokes would be bannable by that measure, just because one person didn't catch the sarcasm.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. Unfortunately we don't think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. Therefore your suggestion will be denied.

Have fun playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.