Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tyrants are racist...

OP
OP
myfingershurt

myfingershurt

Pika Member
the boy was offline, and cropped images are not valid evidence since: no time visible so it can be 2 years old, or just 2 minutes. And can be faked easy.
check there chat logs. i wouldnt lie im trying to do right this is so scuffed

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
you cant do that let someone else check my report ur clearly abusing rn.
if you added cropped images others will dwny it aswell, that is just hoe it works.
i dont want a bad trial mod to look at my report i want an experienced one.
i WAS staff for over 6 month, and moderator. left not even 1 month ago and can trll you its not valid. only FULLSIZE screenshots with scoreboard in it , and when nicked /realname in the same screenshot.

Outscale

Banned
When you join Pika do /server survival or /server creative little snowflake..

OP
OP
myfingershurt

myfingershurt

Pika Member
the boy was offline, and cropped images are not valid evidence since: no time visible so it can be 2 years old, or just 2 minutes. And can be faked easy.
You do have to take a full screen screen shot that's not him abusing that's just the rules...
Then your report would be denied. Not me abusing at all, its you having invalid evidences.
all i have to say is i didnt take a full screenshot of 2 people spamming n word so now they wont get introuble at all.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
i use snipping tool which is were u crop a certain part of the screen as a screenshot
That means it can also screenshot the entire screen :) i just want to help you, and explain how it works, nothing personal/bad intended

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Last time i checked 2 random fac members don't fully describe how a faction behaves

OP
OP
myfingershurt

myfingershurt

Pika Member
Last time i checked 2 random fac members don't fully describe how a faction behaves
nobody gives a shit get a life or go back to creative rand
your right 2 members dont describe how a faction behaves but they were spamming the n word in chat for about 2 minutes while other tyrant faction members were saying "i agree with you" and ayxxo u seem kinda triggered u good?

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
your right 2 members dont describe how a faction behaves but they were spamming the n word in chat for about 2 minutes while other tyrant faction members were saying "i agree with you" and ayxxo u seem kinda triggered u good?
who are you? oh yea survival creative player like who the fuck man

Piko

Banned
This is just arguing about whos a better person
They are not getting punished without fullscreen screenshots and end of the conversation
can someone lock this?

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
uhhh ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ