Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

UnBan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkeyKiD

im messy_turkey :/ so basically I got banned for using a auto clicker and If I did use a auto clicker I would have admitted I swear but I dont but the only thing is my cousins were at my house last week and I was at work so and he knows me pika pass and he plays on it sometimes so im guessing what happend was that my cousin downloaded some random auto clicking thing to use and I did not even know he did so I just came on and I started pvping so but then chiken wanted to ss me incase I was hacking which I could understand because I've been ss'd to times before chiken and they were both before my cousins came over and I was clean so what im getting at is I think it was my cousins and one more thing I want to point out is that It said I used the auto clicker a week ago and thats when my cousins came By the way if you're wondering which staff ss me they were : Izha And ABSC_Imran so if the staff team could give me one more chance I will delete the auto clicker and I will put a pass on my pc please I worked really hard to get this rank I've been saving up for some time now and if not I will learn from my mistakes and wont let my cousins touch my pc again.......

IGN : Messy_Turkey

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
U just admitted using autoclicker :/ We can't control if it were really your cousins or you that downloaded the autoclicker so im afraid you will get a second chance sorry

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Honestly i think that too so thats why i think staff wont give you a second chance sorry :/

Status
Not open for further replies.