Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Update Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
__Naruto__

Suggestion:
Update Rules!

Detailed description:
Okay, so i suggest like editing some of the rules, like adding/removing rules. or increase/ decrease the legenth of the ban/mute.​

Reason(s):
what im trying to say is, lots of dumb things causes you to get banned, OK idk what to say here so i will just start talking, like for example, banning for hax is Permanent, thats ok, but i have some suggestions about Advertising punishments, for example the 1st offence of Advertising should be like 60Days "Two Months" permanent is kind of TOO MUCH as the 1st offence and if the one whose advertising really dont care about pika and just came to advertise they wont come back after 2 months to advertise , but if a normal player they will wait the entire 2 months *or buy unban lol*, THEN the 2nd offence should be permanent, its not worth of permanent ban, and telling someone to join a server *saying the name of the server not the ip* for example if i say "hey lets go play pika network" not "lets play play.pika-network.net" should be punished as Light Advertising, 1st Offence warning, 2nd offence 3 days...etc
And, some words that counts as swearing should be normal, since the one who punishes for swearing is not a bot, its a human, some swearings should be normal, like " bruh what the f***" should be normal, but not other things such as "f**** u" and lots of other things, the one that reads /punishes the swearing reports must understand if it were said as a swearing or nah, i dont know about everyone but me as myself, i always swear in real life *but kind of like a joke * not everything is offensive, and also racist/*discrimination* should be 3 offences, 1st offence 3 days ip mute, 2nd offence 1 week IP mute, 3rd offence permanent ban, lets be honest here no need to warn every single person knows racism is something not gud, and i say 3 offences only because me as myself i dont care alot but some ppl cus they MIGHT get bullied for for discrimination /racism irl or online, that will REALLY touch their feelings​

Example(s):
dont have an example, but sorry if u didnt understand a single word LOOOL

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 Fu*k hackers in minecraft are 1000 servers the hacker can play on other server not need hackers on pika network

OP
OP
__Naruto__

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
-1 Fu*Ok hackers in minecraft are 1000 servers the hacker can play on other server not need hackers on pika network
lil retrd i didn't fkin say hacking should be temporarily banned
psycho

TheSavior

Banned
neutral
some things should be perm bannable like using cheats, as this is a cracked server and MOST hackers do not care enough to stop cheating. definitely agree for the other things such as advertising, or even exploiting. exploiting is 1d ban, then perm? most people test things and if they get recorded its over for them. some things need to have reduced bans.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. Unfortunately we don't think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. Therefore your suggestion will be denied.

Have fun playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.