Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Which client is the best for you. (Advantages and Disadvantages)

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
If you are struggling to decide which client to use, or maybe you just don't know any that you can use. I am here to give you the pros and cons of some of the more known clients to help you decide which client is best for you.

Forge

Forge is a standard mod launcher for Minecraft, the reason I have decided to add it to this list even though it is not a client. Is because it is used by a lot of players across the community.

Forge is a mod launcher meaning you can install basically anything to it such as FPS Counter, CPS Counter, Block Overlay, and many more mods meaning you can customize the game in any way you want to make it just right for you!.

If you plan to use forge or are using forge. Please make sure to read this guide HERE to make sure the mods you want to/are using are allowed within the server.

Advantages of using forge:
- Ability to customize to your liking.
- Ability to have any mod you would like (As long as it is allowed).

Disadvantages of using forge:
- Lower FPS than PvP clients.

Laby Mod

Labymod is going to be my favorite client on this list, due to the fact it is also one of the best clients (In my opinion) for everything you could ever need.

With labymod, not only are you going to get a high FPS boost but it also comes with a large variety of mods and customizations for you to choose from as well as some unique features that is only available on laby.

Advantages of using Laby:
- No third party launcher required.
- Smooth gameplay.
- FPS Boost.
- Many customizations and exclusive features.

Disadvantages of using Laby:
- Lack of updates.
- Not very expandable.

Lunar Client

Lunar client is going to be my second favorite on this list due to the fact it is really good at what it is supposed to do. It is really good for things such as bridging and PvP as it is really smooth and the gameplay is out of this world.

Lunar client comes with a large variety of mods and updates when ever there is a bug or a glitch that makes the game not as enjoyable for others which is great to see from a client.

Advantages of using Lunar:
- Smooth FPS (Best client for FPS)
- Smooth gameplay
- Fast rendering
- Many mods to customize how your game looks

Disadvantages of using Lunar:
- Sometimes can have frame drops
- GUI Layout can sometimes look a bit weird
- Login doesn't always save on load up

Badlion Client

Badlion is a client that is used by 90% of the players and I can't really see why as the client isn't that good in general. However, I am including it because the client does have some good features that are worth sharing.

Badlion consistently brings out updates to fix recent bugs that may have occurred within the client in order to keep the client as fun as it possibly can be for everyone. However, It does lack functionality and sometimes doesn't look too great overlay-wise.

Advantages of using Badlion:
- Replay mod is included
- Lots of customizations including crosshair and block overlay
- Lots of features to choose from

Disadvantages of using Badlion:
- FPS Isn't too great most of the time, It can become very stuttery and sometimes even cause your game to crash
- Gameplay isn't smooth because your FPS is running lower than it could be

I only have included these 4 because I feel like they should be shared with people as they are 3 of the best clients and forge is well used by players to not be included. If there is anything you would like to add to this or feel like should be removed. Make sure to let me know down below so I can make sure to add/remove it from this :)

Unawarely

The Pika
Lunar Client imo is the best by far. By the way, lunar client is much more popular than badlion or any of these on the list besides maybe forge.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I use lunar and laby
well i use laby mostly

Also u said that laby has lack of updates, then why on earth my laby mod is updated every day

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
I use lunar and laby
well i use laby mostly

Also u said that laby has lack of updates, then why on earth my laby mod is updated every day
The updater loads every time you close the game for some reason. It isn’t actually doing anything xd

FreePalestine

The Pika
I only use forge and not clients because they just don’t feel like normal minecraft anymore

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Don’t lie . . . . .
batmod is actually a really good client and it gives me more fps then lunar, and the UI is nicer then lunars (in my opinion) it has custom animations that look really nice and pixel art that's beutiful and it has all the mods you could ever need 10/10 would recommend

Alexi02

Pika Lover
Lunar client is the best ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
l
If you are struggling to decide which client to use, or maybe you just don't know any that you can use. I am here to give you the pros and cons of some of the more known clients to help you decide which client is best for you.

Forge

Forge is a standard mod launcher for Minecraft, the reason I have decided to add it to this list even though it is not a client. Is because it is used by a lot of players across the community.

Forge is a mod launcher meaning you can install basically anything to it such as FPS Counter, CPS Counter, Block Overlay, and many more mods meaning you can customize the game in any way you want to make it just right for you!.

If you plan to use forge or are using forge. Please make sure to read this guide HERE to make sure the mods you want to/are using are allowed within the server.

Advantages of using forge:
- Ability to customize to your liking.
- Ability to have any mod you would like (As long as it is allowed).

Disadvantages of using forge:
- Lower FPS than PvP clients.

Laby Mod

Labymod is going to be my favorite client on this list, due to the fact it is also one of the best clients (In my opinion) for everything you could ever need.

With labymod, not only are you going to get a high FPS boost but it also comes with a large variety of mods and customizations for you to choose from as well as some unique features that is only available on laby.

Advantages of using Laby:
- No third party launcher required.
- Smooth gameplay.
- FPS Boost.
- Many customizations and exclusive features.

Disadvantages of using Laby:
- Lack of updates.
- Not very expandable.

Lunar Client

Lunar client is going to be my second favorite on this list due to the fact it is really good at what it is supposed to do. It is really good for things such as bridging and PvP as it is really smooth and the gameplay is out of this world.

Lunar client comes with a large variety of mods and updates when ever there is a bug or a glitch that makes the game not as enjoyable for others which is great to see from a client.

Advantages of using Lunar:
- Smooth FPS (Best client for FPS)
- Smooth gameplay
- Fast rendering
- Many mods to customize how your game looks

Disadvantages of using Lunar:
- Sometimes can have frame drops
- GUI Layout can sometimes look a bit weird
- Login doesn't always save on load up

Badlion Client

Badlion is a client that is used by 90% of the players and I can't really see why as the client isn't that good in general. However, I am including it because the client does have some good features that are worth sharing.

Badlion consistently brings out updates to fix recent bugs that may have occurred within the client in order to keep the client as fun as it possibly can be for everyone. However, It does lack functionality and sometimes doesn't look too great overlay-wise.

Advantages of using Badlion:
- Replay mod is included
- Lots of customizations including crosshair and block overlay
- Lots of features to choose from

Disadvantages of using Badlion:
- FPS Isn't too great most of the time, It can become very stuttery and sometimes even cause your game to crash
- Gameplay isn't smooth because your FPS is running lower than it could be

I only have included these 4 because I feel like they should be shared with people as they are 3 of the best clients and forge is well used by players to not be included. If there is anything you would like to add to this or feel like should be removed. Make sure to let me know down below so I can make sure to add/remove it from this :)
lunar. its the best and gives a pretty obvious fps boost( for me more than 100 fps)

FreePalestine

The Pika
batmod is actually a really good client and it gives me more fps then lunar, and the UI is nicer then lunars (in my opinion) it has custom animations that look really nice and pixel art that's beutiful and it has all the mods you could ever need 10/10 would recommend
I said that he is not cracked because he has titan rank

Raiden_Killer_IQ

I would recommend Lunar Client, Salwyrr client, or Melon Client I recommend Melon client for fps boost!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
  • download.png
    download.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 1