Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Sorry ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
i know you but you dont know me , when i was a member(Noob) i seen you and i seen your Behavior with Members so i suggest you to come back as Head-Admin also even if you cant be Head-Admin just come back as a Member

Pikachu22

Veteran
Sam is a traitor, plays another server :'( And wont come back, we tried..
I wont say the name, but you know i hate it,
betrayers
And wont come back, we tried..

OP
OP
M

MrHelloMan999

Sam is a traitor, plays another server :'( And wont come back, we tried..
I wont say the name, but you know i hate it,
betrayers
And wont come back, we tried..
Woooow, just because you got banned on it lmao ;)
That doesn't make me a traitor, I'm still here, aren't I? :p
And no, I'm not coming back as staff, and I won't consider it for quite a while.

Although in April 2015 (before I got staff here) I sent an email to myself that is due to arrive in July this year, telling me that if I ever forgot about Pika to return to it, to remind me how awesome the community is. (No joke, I actually did all of this.)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And no, I'm not coming back as staff, and I won't consider it for quite a while.

Although in April 2015 (before I got staff here) I sent an email to myself that is due to arrive in July this year, telling me that if I ever forgot about Pika to return to it, to remind me how awesome the community is. (No joke, I actually did all of this.)
Let me Rephrase something for ya there. "To remind me how awesome the community WAS" this community is falling quickly... There are so many people that make one of the worse there is for online servers. Can we do anything about it? Not really.... Pizza knows i understand how bad an admins job is at these times but honestly if not for the good people in this Community it would be dead.

Pikachu22

Veteran

Dont wait for july, you already took a 5 months rest, time to come back ;) Pika is better than Hy...l

Pikachu22

Veteran

Also, im banned on my main for something which i didnt do (Copmlicated) But i got FriesMC as my alt now : No idea how that name was available anyways.

MouraThat

Veteran
Also, im banned on my main for something which i didnt do (Copmlicated) But i got FriesMC as my alt now : No idea how that name was available anyways.
lol FriesMC.you were really lucky pizza

ali99

Epic Pika

hmm...why do I get a feeling u owe a restaurant...hmmm...

fries...pizza..hmm...whats next?
burger? XD

Bye Saw You On A Skywars Server Not Gonna Say The Name Have Fun There :) They Have Ranked Skywars Now :D But I Dont Have Time To Bang It Out If Im On Pika All The Time xD

Destruct

Rare Pika
I'm so OP on the #2 premium server, no one can kill me on the skywars. Such pvp.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not banned as it says here...
Qg8mrLm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.