Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Sorry ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
He is back now
he has been forgiven and given the chance to prove how op he is
i predicted well lol.

MouraThat

Veteran
If you want to talk to me make a conversation
You need to create a ban appeal for a chance for your opinion to be heard and reviewed

Follow this link to do your ban appeal : http://pika-network.net/forums/appeals/

And remember to follow the format which is already set out for you.
(sorry if you already have done)
and remember dont do anything that you may regret just because you are angry

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
PizzaMC please unban me
Look here dude. Stop begging like a child for an unban. We have all told you Pizza more than anyone else. ADVERTISERS DON'T GET UNBANS! You have even advertised on the forums so i'm gonna see if i can get Pizza to ban you from forums aswell.

D

Deleted member 85

PizzaMC please unban me

amahgJ1.png

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
Hi everyoneeeeeeeee,
I'm sure most of you know me, if you don't, I'm an Ex-Head-Admin of Pika, and I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour recently.

Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but recently I've been quite salty towards the server and it's staff, for reasons I don't wish to discuss anymore, it's in the past, it's done. I've caused a few arguments among staff and me for stupid reasons. I just wanna say sorry to all of the staff members, I'm really sorry if I've caused arguments, or annoyance among you guys, and I'm sorry to everyone who may have been caught up in the arguments, to put it simple, I'm sorry for being an absolute idiot.

Anyways, byee

I don't know if I'm allowed to tag a bunch of staff so I'm going to play it safe and not.

I'm one of those who haven't noticed but you seem honest in the way you apologize, so far you've been a great staff for pika:) hope to see you again in pika:):):)

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hey, I know you since you were just an moderator even tho you don't remember I guess
and it is not important what is,is that you have always been a really good staff and
you have a special in our heart as a staff and friend
or at least mine buddy,i'm looking forward to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.