Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Detailed description:
I hack, then I get banned. I decide to buy an unban and then it costs 30 euros. Rather than paying 30 euros every time, make it so the second time I do this, I have to pay 50, then 100, then 200, etc.

Reason(s):
The people who keep buying unbans seem to have a limitless supply of money so it would just be profitable to make it this way. I know people who just hack, buy an unban, then hack again because 30 euros is nothing.

Pros:

Helps get rid of hackers better

More money for the server = more money for devs, etc.

Cons:

Maybe it could violate the EULA I'm not sure

Many opfactions players would disagree because the players who keep buying an unban after getting banned are mainly from here.

Example(s):
1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros.
Finally, maximum 3 unbans.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
-1 because server needs people to buy their unban repeatedly so they actually earn money and increasing the money for the unban just makes their money income lesser. btw who would buy unban when they could just pay a $1 vpn
People who this suggestion is targeted to have something to protect. For instance, the Immortal rank in Opf, which is around 400 euros, which makes it worth it to keep buying 30 euro unbans to protect the investment you already made. As for everyone else, if you make the same mistake 2 times and the unban cost more money, that's your fault for advertising, hacking, insiding, etc two times. After the second time it becomes an issue rather than a mistake.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
People who this suggestion is targeted to have something to protect. For instance, the Immortal rank in Opf, which is around 400 euros, which makes it worth it to keep buying 30 euro unbans to protect the investment you already made. As for everyone else, if you make the same mistake 2 times and the unban cost more money, that's your fault for advertising, hacking, insiding, etc two times. After the second time it becomes an issue rather than a mistake.
this is agreed

Quikesss

+1 Very agreeable

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
-1 even 30eu itself is too much, remember you're playing a cracked blocks game.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
-1 because server needs people to buy their unban repeatedly so they actually earn money and increasing the money for the unban just makes their money income lesser. btw who would buy unban when they could just pay a $1 vpn
some people wil ranks buy unban

Quikesss

There shouldn't be unbans available for purchase in the first place.
I disagree, some situations the lead to a ban are complex and may not always be correct in the first place, they may be extremely minor rule breaks, but having an unban allows the player to have a second chance and the server gains from it.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
There shouldn't be unbans available for purchase in the first place.
this is how the owners make money my dude
and also if someone gets banned for hacking and pay 30eu just to get unbanned who tf will hack again after that?

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
I disagree, some situations the lead to a ban are complex and may not always be correct in the first place, they may be extremely minor rule breaks, but having an unban allows the player to have a second chance and the server gains from it.
Ok well something like "Vape Lite found in a ss" should not be unbannable. If you accidentally say hypixel.net that should be. By letting the vape lite users get unbanned, you give manthe the time to patch vape lite and then paladin can't detect it anymore. For advertising, yes, but for cheating no.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
this is how the owners make money my dude
and also if someone gets banned for hacking and pay 30eu just to get unbanned who tf will hack again after that?
I can name 20 people who I wont name who do exactly that. Then, they charge back it if they get bored, and that works half the time.

Quikesss

Ok well something like "Vape Lite found in a ss" should not be unbannable. If you accidentally say hypixel.net that should be. By letting the vape lite users get unbanned, you give manthe the time to patch vape lite and then paladin can't detect it anymore. For advertising, yes, but for cheating no.
I somewhat agree, some bans should be unwinnable, but then again that's how the server makes money I guess.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im against buying unbans lol

if they're hacking they wont buy an unban anyway, vpn exists

if someone breakes another rule like idk inappropriate build, 30 euro is already a so focking high price, ok let's say they bought it, and they get banned again, why would they spend 60eur now? no one will, except donors, and dude imagine spending like 70 euro for a rank, getting banned and buying an unban for 30 THEN 60
if i was a donor and that happened id just think this server is greedy as fock.
if you want to make people break the rule less, then just make it like people can buy only 2 unbans

Last edited:

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
If you suggest like maximum of 3 unbans per account, I'll agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.