Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Detailed description:
I hack, then I get banned. I decide to buy an unban and then it costs 30 euros. Rather than paying 30 euros every time, make it so the second time I do this, I have to pay 50, then 100, then 200, etc.

Reason(s):
The people who keep buying unbans seem to have a limitless supply of money so it would just be profitable to make it this way. I know people who just hack, buy an unban, then hack again because 30 euros is nothing.

Pros:

Helps get rid of hackers better

More money for the server = more money for devs, etc.

Cons:

Maybe it could violate the EULA I'm not sure

Many opfactions players would disagree because the players who keep buying an unban after getting banned are mainly from here.

Example(s):
1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros.
Finally, maximum 3 unbans.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
im against buying unbans lol

if they're hacking they wont buy an unban anyway, vpn exists

if someone breakes another rule like idk inappropriate build, 30 euro is already a so fucking high price, ok let's say they bought it, and they get banned again, why would they spend 60eur now? no one will, except donors, and dude imagine spending like 70 euro for a rank, getting banned and buying an unban for 30 THEN 60
if i was a donor and that happened id just think this server is greedy as fuck.
if you want to make people break the rule less, then just make it like people can buy only 2 unbans
I agree, unbans for cheating shouldn't be allowed. Although with the vpn bypass thing you are talking about doesn't apply to my suggestion. The people who buy multiple unbans have something to protect, such as good stats, very expensive rank. No one is just wasting their money buying an unban after 5 minutes of blatantly cheating

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
but why -1 ?
I'm pretty sure that buying an unban that cost 300 euro for a cracked server is already very expensive and the server might get violated by the Rules of Eula.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
I'm pretty sure that buying an unban that cost 300 euro for a cracked server is already very expensive and the server might get violated by the Rules of Eula.
I'm not saying 300 euros I'm saying 30, 50, 100

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
I'm not saying 300 euros I'm saying 30, 50, 100
"1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros. 4th ban 200 euros. 5th/final ban is 300 euros and this is the last unban you can get. "

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
"1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros. 4th ban 200 euros. 5th/final ban is 300 euros and this is the last unban you can get. "
I'm saying now 3 unbans max, only for non-cheating related, and 30,50,100. I updated my suggestion

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
I'm saying now 3 unbans max, only for non-cheating related, and 30,50,100. I updated my suggestion
It doesn't matter, it is still the same over priced for cracked server just to get unbanned.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
It doesn't matter, it is still the same over priced for cracked server just to get unbanned.
Why does it matter that it's a cracked server? Anything is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay for it it doesn't matter if it's cracked or premium.

Nickname

Epic Pika
the server already violates the EULA so +1 this sounds good.

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Why does it matter that it's a cracked server? Anything is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay for it it doesn't matter if it's cracked or premium.
Just compare like InvadedLands or MunchyMC unban price to Pika-Network.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Just compare like InvadedLands or MunchyMC unban price to Pika-Network.
It doesn't really matter. If people on pika think it's worth it to buy an unban for 30 euros, they will buy it. No cost can be determined as too much unless noone is buying unbans.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
It doesn't really matter. If people on pika think it's worth it to buy an unban for 30 euros, they will buy it. No cost can be determined as too much unless noone is buying unbans.
even if its worth 30eur no one will ever think its worth 60 euros

JerryMine

The Pika
People who this suggestion is targeted to have something to protect. For instance, the Immortal rank in Opf, which is around 400 euros, which makes it worth it to keep buying 30 euro unbans to protect the investment you already made. As for everyone else, if you make the same mistake 2 times and the unban cost more money, that's your fault for advertising, hacking, insiding, etc two times. After the second time it becomes an issue rather than a mistake.
nah, this suggestion just keeps players away from buying an unban, which in fact, causes the banned supporter to leave the server. That's why it won't be accepted

UpperGround

Great Reporter
nah, this suggestion just keeps players away from buying an unban, which in fact, causes the banned supporter to leave the server. That's why it won't be accepted
^^^^

this suggestion wont make the server earn more money, itll jıst make it lose player base

the higher the prices get, less people will buh it, with less, literally a lot less

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
^^^^

this suggestion wont make the server earn more money, itll jıst make it lose player base

the higher the prices get, less people will buh it, with less, literally a lot less
^^^^

I dont think anyone cares about the playerbase if it's just people who cheat who buy 10 unbans. Playerbase that's important is not people like that.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I dont think anyone cares about the playerbase if it's just people who cheat who buy 10 unbans. Playerbase that's important is not people like that.
people who cheat dont buy unbans

unless its a donor ofc, ,
but still, trust me, your average donator wont even bother buying the 3rd unban

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
people who cheat dont buy unbans

unless its a donor ofc, ,
but still, trust me, your average donator wont even bother buying the 3rd unban
That's the point. Those type of people are not the people we want in the community. It is so easy to keep coming back after cheating so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.