Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make it so buying first ban is 30 euros, 2nd is more, 3rd is more and so on.

Detailed description:
I hack, then I get banned. I decide to buy an unban and then it costs 30 euros. Rather than paying 30 euros every time, make it so the second time I do this, I have to pay 50, then 100, then 200, etc.

Reason(s):
The people who keep buying unbans seem to have a limitless supply of money so it would just be profitable to make it this way. I know people who just hack, buy an unban, then hack again because 30 euros is nothing.

Pros:

Helps get rid of hackers better

More money for the server = more money for devs, etc.

Cons:

Maybe it could violate the EULA I'm not sure

Many opfactions players would disagree because the players who keep buying an unban after getting banned are mainly from here.

Example(s):
1st ban (regardless if it's permanent, ip, etc. 30 euros. 2nd ban 50 euros. 3rd ban 100 euros.
Finally, maximum 3 unbans.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
people who cheat dont buy unbans

unless its a donor ofc, ,
but still, trust me, your average donator wont even bother buying the 3rd unban
For someone who is a nondonator who just blatant hacks for a bit until he gets banned, he's never buying an unban anyways. The point is that people who cheat and get caught and keep buying unbans are not people we want in the community. With this suggestion it will make more money for the server and help the toxicity.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
For someone who is a nondonator who just blatant hacks for a bit until he gets banned, he's never buying an unban anyways. The point is that people who cheat and get caught and keep buying unbans are not people we want in the community. With this suggestion it will make more money for the server and help the toxicity.
make a unban limit like 3 if you dont want those type of people
no need to be greedy asf

UpperGround

Great Reporter
That's the point. Those type of people are not the people we want in the community. It is so easy to keep coming back after cheating so hard.
Hmm then instead of making the server look like its poor and in need of money just make a unban limit right?
i mean youre saying people wont buy an unban because its too expensive
well im pretty sure putting a limit to unbans for account is way better than spending a fock ton of money

Last edited:
OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Hmm then instead of making the server look like its poor and in need of money just make a unban limit right?
i mean youre saying people wont buy an unban because its too expensive
well im pretty sure putting a limit to unbans for account is way better than spending a fuck ton of money
3 unbans limit is a good idea but i also think the amount should increase because the first time you get banned, it could be a mistake, for example, accidentally advertising, hacking. It is no longer a mistake after the second time, and after the third time there is no justificatification at all. The unban cost increases because how bad the punishment is also increases. Likewise, making the bans go from 30-50-100 doesn't make the server look poor, many servers have unban costs that increase. Even if it 1000 euros to buy an unban, the server wouldn't look poor, it would look stupid.

JerryMine

The Pika
lol guys vpn exists

well not for the donators but why do you think donators would hack

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
lol guys vpn exists

well not for the donators but why do you think donators would hack
Donators hack because no offense to pika, if you have a client that bypasses paladin, you will never get banned. For the "lol guys vpn exists," yes I know, this suggestion doesn't apply to that at all. The people who just bypass on a vpn do not buy unbans.

JerryMine

The Pika
like, how do you even know the donators are hacking, are you one of them

Outscale

Banned
+1
I agree with what you said in the post , some people , mainly on opfactions cheat > get banned > buy unban > cheat again. This would make it harder for them to keep buying unbans.
Also i'm pretty sure a few things on Pika violates EULA so this isn't the exception.

Outscale

Banned
nah, this suggestion just keeps players away from buying an unban, which in fact, causes the banned supporter to leave the server. That's why it won't be accepted
Thats the whole point , no1 wants hackers on the server.

JerryMine

The Pika
Thats the whole point , no1 wants hackers on the server.
If the donators are spotted to be hacking, of course they can't win any events. They are just giving the server free money. Doing so just reduce the amount of income for the server. You guys should rethink before you post something like "ahh no1 wants hackers on the server blah blah blah" while they could just use a vpn and we can't really do anything about it

Outscale

Banned
They "could just use a vpn" , but they don't , you know why? Beacuse half of the cheaters (I'm talking about OPFactions here) are high rank on the server and that makes them able to get good armor , and thats why they keeping buying unbans on their main instead of "just using a vpn"
Also if this suggestion got accepted they would give even more "free money" to the server cause the are addicted to cheating on it
This also makes it more fair for staff , they go to so much trouble to ban a donator cheater and then he pays 30€ and joins back on the server and makes fun of them.
Also you are the one who should "rethink before you post" beacuse i saw you commenting suggestions on opfactions , and i can clearly see that you have no idea about it.

JerryMine

The Pika
They "could just use a vpn" , but they don't , you know why? Beacuse half of the cheaters (I'm talking about OPFactions here) are high rank on the server and that makes them able to get good armor , and thats why they keeping buying unbans on their main instead of "just using a vpn"
Also if this suggestion got accepted they would give even more "free money" to the server cause the are addicted to cheating on it
This also makes it more fair for staff , they go to so much trouble to ban a donator cheater and then he pays 30€ and joins back on the server and makes fun of them.
Also you are the one who should "rethink before you post" beacuse i saw you commenting suggestions on opfactions , and i can clearly see that you have no idea about it.
Dude, you talked and explained so many stuff and after all this suggestion is just making the owner have less income, and wtf who would rapidly buy unbans and at the end, they totally have wasted $1000 on this server which they could just have a lunch at McDonalds

Outscale

Banned
The problem is that i don't really care if owners have "less income" cause they are not doing anything with it (anticheat khm) , i'm not trying to get this suggestion accepted cause i know it will never be except cause they just want to earn money , give me your discord and i will tell you IGNs of few people that are doing that.

JerryMine

The Pika
The problem is that i don't really care if owners have "less income" cause they are not doing anything with it (anticheat khm) , i'm not trying to get this suggestion accepted cause i know it will never be except cause they just want to earn money , give me your discord and i will tell you IGNs of few people that are doing that.
lol fine im speechless dear lawyer

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Dude, you talked and explained so many stuff and after all this suggestion is just making the owner have less income, and wtf who would rapidly buy unbans and at the end, they totally have wasted $1000 on this server which they could just have a lunch at McDonalds
The entire point of the suggestion is to get rid of donors who keep hacking and come back. It starts off with them having to pay a bit more money, then, after 3 unbans they cannot buy another unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.