Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirkieXP

Banned
Dear Pika-crafters,

The last 7-8 months have been a wonderful period of time where I have met many cool friends. I will never forget the community we have here, because it is very special.
Today, 13th april 2016 I was forced to resign. I will keep the reasons and persons private.

Edit from DirkieXP: "I did not write the last sentence ^"

I do not know if I will stay active. I might keep playing Skyblock Ice. And if Survival resets I might play there.
But if not then I wish you all the best of luck. And always appreciatie the great community we have here.

P.S. This is written very quickly so don't mind the grammar.

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
NOOOOOO DIRKIE
I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH SO INFLUENCIAL AS A STAFF MEMBER.
if u wanna tell me what happened u can msg me it but im sure you dont
btw its 13 April
i will miss you <3

MouraThat

Veteran
Dear Pika-crafters,

The last 7-8 months have been a wonderful period of time where I have met many cool friends. I will never forget the community we have here, because it is very special.
Today, 13th march 2016 I was forced to resign. I will keep the reasons and persons private since if I tell it, the community would want a moderator to be demoted. But he is allowed to stay.;)
I bet 100% that staff is going to edit this ^.

I do not know if I will stay active. I might keep playing Skyblock Ice. And if Survival resets I might play there.
But if not then I wish you all the best of luck. And always appreciatie the great community we have here.

P.S. This is written very quickly so don't mind the grammar.
Im sure soon you will be allowed to come back or you will decide to come back but if not i hope you are forgiven,.

N

Nignogery

Don't edit my message. And it's true, stop hiding it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariska

Pika Member
I really gonna miss you man..
U was/are a good person..

XOX Big hugg from me and you know. Ill be there for you!

<3

Last edited:

Semific

Pika Lover
Today, 13th april 2016 I was forced to resign. I will keep the reasons and persons private since if I tell it, the community would want a moderator to bedemoted.But he isallowed to stay

^that shit makes me curious

Pikachu22

Veteran
Superdano you know nothing (Even staff dont) so staying out of it would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.