Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpenceC

Pika Member
Bye Dirkie, you were so magnificent as a staff on the server, there's no denial that you will be missed by the majority of the Pika community, but enjoy your life as it proceed, we are just a small part of your life, there's so much more waiting for you in the future, I am very sad when I heard that you resigned ( or forced to be ) but all and all, things come and go in life, remember that we will always support you on this server, in real life and many other places that you may won't expect. Farewell mate, it was very nice knowing you ;).
P.S You may or may not have banned my brother on the server for kill-aura and I may or may not be very greatful for that. Lel. Stay positive and love life

IproHD

Pika Member
DIRKIE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. PLEASE !!!!!! :( :(
IDC if u banned me or not but you've been extremely helpful, kind, selfless and Best
I will miss you
Luv YA
Wish u best for the future m8.
I LOVE U DIRKIEXP !!!!

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The sad fact is... Its that when you know something but don't want to reveal it it comes out sooner or later... Now i know nothing about what happened but still everything thats happened to the staff team is stupid. Just plain out stupid. If someone on the staff team doesn't like another staff member then leave. The other really stupid crap is the "Respect" from the community and how staff members are treated by the community. Im not going to go into details but PizzaMC knows what i mean. Anyways Bye Dirkie from the staff team. Still will never forget how badly you lagged prison with all those beacons in your plot Xd.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Or you could explain us
Resigning is something that's only between the two groups, the resigner and the group that forced them to resign.
To Dirkie
I didn't talk n'or know you much but as I know you from now you're someone that won't be forgotten by me♥
If this is indeed your goodbye/almost goodbye then God Bless Dirkje :p

N

Nignogery

Resigning is something that's only between the two groups, the resigner and the group that forced them to resign.
To Dirkie
I didn't talk n'or know you much but as I know you from now you're someone that won't be forgotten by me♥
If this is indeed your goodbye/almost goodbye then God Bless Dirkje :p
I said what the ''person'' did, and my comment got deleted. Then Pizza said i don't know anything, but it still got deleted (coincidence?)
The reason i said it, is because if you talk trash to me, i'll fire back, and hard.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
I said what the ''person'' did, and my comment got deleted. Then Pizza said i don't know anything, but it still got deleted (coincidence?)
The reason i said it, is because if you talk trash to me, i'll fire back, and hard.
What does that have to do with my "I'll miss you" note... learn common sense bro! :p

CloudAP

Veteran
Because you said it was between the resigner and the group that forced them to resign. :3
Hmm.. You really do not know anything. :p

It got deleted not because its true. It got deleted because you're putting false information to the public.

So stop with the crap and just get on with it :p

N

Nignogery

Hmm.. You really do not know anything. :p

It got deleted not because its true. It got deleted because you're putting false information to the public.

So stop with the crap and just get on with it :p
IF i just took a screen of what was said in the shoutbox...

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Dirk why did you disliked it? What do I need to say? do you expect me to write a whole story? nope

Bye, and have a nice day

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
wow, i was acting such a retard moron dumb azz talkin sht bout u, but in truth, out of all the staff, u r da only one who took care of me when i was pvping in kitpvp, I could've lost like 10+ ulti+ but u saved EVEN after our fight, and i was still talked crap about you?!? WHAT WAS I EVEN THINKING OMFG....

Anyway gonna miss ya <3

Status
Not open for further replies.