Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Resigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm.. You really do not know anything. :p

It got deleted not because its true. It got deleted because you're putting false information to the public.

So stop with the crap and just get on with it :p
;p this is you the whole time even if you have to deliver something bad you put that and then it looks good xD

MouraThat

Veteran
You know whats good.
1. Loads of other staff have left and maybe you only get a few comments saying bye i will miss you from other staff members and etc,With Dirkie he has had nearly any staff member which has come on the forums since this post comment on here because of how influential he was.
2. You know what i liked about you which i why im so upset for you to leave,you banned people ,you banned them properly and lawfully.you had a record unfortunetly console beat it but still your not a machine but then you were also so kind ingame. I mean lots of staff come on,admins come on and say hi,helpers and mods come on but what you do is i always see you help out other players ingame like eg. you helped me extend the warp you helped another player when he got tp killed ,you gave him some other stuff and like the PVPGod said to.
Well bye Dirk
God Bless you

MouraThat

Veteran
The sad fact is... Its that when you know something but don't want to reveal it it comes out sooner or later... Now i know nothing about what happened but still everything thats happened to the staff team is stupid. Just plain out stupid. If someone on the staff team doesn't like another staff member then leave. The other really stupid crap is the "Respect" from the community and how staff members are treated by the community. Im not going to go into details but PizzaMC knows what i mean. Anyways Bye Dirkie from the staff team. Still will never forget how badly you lagged prison with all those beacons in your plot Xd.
There is so much drama everyone just sees Minecraft as a computer game but its so much more it brings people to complete red and then complete tears.So much Drama in this server for bad or for good then again.I think the staff team are awesome but i understand your not going to like everyone there,so just do your job for Pika(which you already are) and egnore them i guess.But anyway im not staff and its none of my business why this happens or how etc.So yeah Pika staff do a great job and sometimes the way the community treats them is appauling i mean eg.PizzaMC , a lot of people swear at him and spam him all the time why does he deserve that.
I get so angry because the community a lot of the time are trash talking staff but really they do so much for us and we need to show more respect
#RespectStaff2k16

OP
OP
DirkieXP

DirkieXP

Banned
Thank you all.

Dirk why did you disliked it? What do I need to say? do you expect me to write a whole story? nope

Bye, and have a nice day

Epic I did not dislike your comment, I disagreed with it. But since there is no rating to disagree I used the dislike button. And I think I am allowed to share opinions here, am I not?

Last edited:

Himox

You did great to the server and i won't forget it that you were working really hard, wish you good luck and to have a great life won't forget you since we were playing together in survival, won't forget those times, will be nice to see you in game again like when you were before.

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
Dear Pika-crafters,

The last 7-8 months have been a wonderful period of time where I have met many cool friends. I will never forget the community we have here, because it is very special.
Today, 13th april 2016 I was forced to resign. I will keep the reasons and persons private.

Edit from DirkieXP: "I did not write the last sentence ^"

I do not know if I will stay active. I might keep playing Skyblock Ice. And if Survival resets I might play there.
But if not then I wish you all the best of luck. And always appreciatie the great community we have here.

P.S. This is written very quickly so don't mind the grammar.

woah woah o_O I stopped playing mc for some time because I need to get some things fixed in the real life and I just started reading threads then I read this and missed many things. I don't know what the issue is but Dirk I'll miss you:(:(:( ever since I played pika you were a good staff and a good player, you contributed so much for the pika community and you're one of my good friends:). whatever is going on I'm Hoping and Praying that whatever trials and challenges you meet in life you can beat them;) like einstein said "in the middle of difficulty lies opporutnity". I really have no idea what's going on but to me you're a person of good character:):):). awwww I will miss you dirk T_T. Take care and bye my good friend

oOmeerOo

Veteran
hey even tho probably like others you don't remember me either but I would like to mention that Dirkie you're an awesome person and when I say it I mean it
take care I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.