Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spitting it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Believe it or not, not everyone in that Discord server hates you, I know I made that pretty clear but.. yeah.

Also, smh on all these ppl who think they know everything about Bear. Lol

Last edited:

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Never had any problems, had fun and always did with him.
Never was strict towards me.
#Serbianprivileges
Git gut ppl

+ i could tag him on discord anytime without getting punished.

__Vendetta

Hello, pika-crafters.

I've decided to come here and create a thread about my previous doings. Most of you know me as a strict person made out of black souls and nothing else. Which most of the time was something i had to do in order to maintain required processes and procedures. I do admit, however, that i was overdoing my strictness toward everyone and therefore, gotten an enormous amount of hate. I did get used to handling it easily, i really did. I also understand that this is entirely my fault. I realized that when i saw a Discord server made out of 75+ people who have nothing but hate against me. I don't want to make this too long, but i wish to apologize for whatever i was doing. I shouldn't have done it and i deeply regret it now. Whether you forgive me or not, it's up to you, but i can promise now that the bad Bear you've seen no longer exists.

P.S. I'm not unblocking anyone whom i blocked. *cough*
We luv u Friendly bear :cool::cool:

faydee

Veteran
@TheBearKingHD All the time you only showed me that you disliked me , I dont even know why that is ... but we all make mistakes , I also want to say sorry to you and request from you to forgive me for insulting you sometimes .... I know you are a good guy when someone gets to know you .... hope me and you are cool ...

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Thank you Bear. whatever you did i always knew u are a nice bear. What u did in the shoutbox that was a little bit too much but i always will remenber that bear who did a lots of good for Pika. <3

DODE2K

Veteran
Thank you Bear. whatever you did i always knew u are a nice bear. What u did in the shoutbox that was a little bit too much but i always will remenber that bear who did a lots of good for Pika. <3
Em, you serious?

Machaku

Veteran
The thing in the shoutbox STILL was not bear. It was a bot on the forums designed to say that message over and over.

YoungerO_o

Well once again I am here to claim that I KNOW EVERYTHING, remember losers when I told you bad black bear from brave 2012 (his discord avatar) will be gone soon and we will be left with the cute fluffy panda from Kong Fu Panda (his ts3 avatar), who is laughing now losers!!!

~Love you bear :p <3

Staff with this attitude make me kill myself , really they do.

YoungerO_o

@TheBearKingHD Being too harsh was not the best way to treat people , im sure you do remember me telling you this many times my good old friend...

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika

Wahahahahahahahahahahaha
I just cannot. This comment brought me back from the dead.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
To be honest i was terrified of you bear at furst but then i got to know you and you are a really nice guy.

If you do ever visit us in the philippines don't forget to hit me up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.