Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Approve Keystrokes Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Suggestion:
Approve Keystrokes Mod

Detailed description:
I have actually posted a thread like that some time ago but no one really noticed it and since I believe this is really needed, I want to post it again (This is where the approved suggestion system could work hint hint -__-) Anyways, simple as that, the keystrokes mod should be allowed.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
It doesn't give the player using it any advantage over the opposing player so I see no reason as to not have this be allowed. Like other mods, you can't hide any ghost clients in it as its developer did not make it to be used like that. Also, seeing your keys helps you do better strafes and organise your playstyle. (Again sorry for reposting that but I do not want anyone actually get punished because he's using keystrokes...)

Example:

You can hide a Ghost Client into any mod by the way i was watching Owner Catching Series a guy had a client into his FPS Spoofer...

You expect me to believe that Pika players know how to code a ghost client, they couldn't code a keylogger through Notepad LOL

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
You expect me to believe that Pika players know how to code a ghost client, they couldn't code a keylogger through Notepad LOL
Well, there might be a 0.0001% of them who may be able to do it xD Well, to be honest, extremely few Minecraft players know that in total so there's no need to just make every mod banned xD

Moon_420

Banned
Well, there might be a 0.0001% of them who may be able to do it xD Well, to be honest, extremely few Minecraft players know that in total so there's no need to just make every mod banned xD
It's honestly not that hard of deal? To code a hack you need to get Minecraft Coder Pack that will decompile your game and import into a folder which you can later use with Eclipse to start of you can later on after you earn Eclipse transfer to IntelliJ which is semi-more advanced program to code on first you watch tutorials on youtube like Hexeption then you found out how everything works then you download a source code off a hacker like Miss Cartoon which she/he leaks a Source code which you can use and it has all the hacks premade and you look how they work then you try to improve them after that you become better and better then if your too good you will want to start to make your own non-stolen codded client which you might sell like other codes recently do

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
It's honestly not that hard of deal? To code a hack you need to get Minecraft Coder Pack that will decompile your game and import into a folder which you can later use with Eclipse to start of you can later on after you earn Eclipse transfer to IntelliJ which is semi-more advanced program to code on first you watch tutorials on youtube like Hexeption then you found out how everything works then you download a source code off a hacker like Miss Cartoon which she/he leaks a Source code which you can use and it has all the hacks premade and you look how they work then you try to improve them after that you become better and better then if your too good you will want to start to make your own non-stolen codded client which you might sell like other codes recently do
Yeah, no one does that...

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
+1 I have made a thread on asking if it should be allowed, they said if im caught using it id be banned, and that it isnt allowed because its not in the mods list. even though its like the CPS mod in showing what buttons you are pressing. or kind of like the 5zig mod, but staff this should be an approved mod. If this isnt approved, i have lost all hope in humanity.

Moon_420

Banned
+1 I have made a thread on asking if it should be allowed, they said if im caught using it id be banned, and that it isnt allowed because its not in the mods list. even though its like the CPS mod in showing what buttons you are pressing. or kind of like the 5zig mod, but staff this should be an approved mod. If this isnt approved, i have lost all hope in humanity.
I should pay someone to make a self destruct Keystrokes mod when you Press for example J it gets off your PC and staff won't find it lol

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Humanity is already dying...

:p

Arceus

Legendary Pika
The Minecraft modding community is already broken because Vape 2.47 got leaked now everyone can hack with it and there's no chance of finding it on screenshare with good settings you can play like Verzide even if your Trash it's actually sad
Vape is the most easiest thing to find in screenshares LOL.

Davidva

Veteran
Vape is the most easiest thing to find in screenshares LOL.
Vape is the hardest ghost client to find -.-

About this suggestion: I have no idea why it isn`t added yet. Since I can`t make decisions myself you guy have to wait for @TheBearKingHD to approve or deny this suggestion.

For me a +1

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Vape is the hardest ghost client to find -.-

About this suggestion: I have no idea why it isn`t added yet. Since I can`t make decisions myself you guy have to wait for @TheBearKingHD to approve or deny this suggestion.

For me a +1
I can find vape 2.47 paid in 10mins

Status
Not open for further replies.