Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Approve Keystrokes Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Suggestion:
Approve Keystrokes Mod

Detailed description:
I have actually posted a thread like that some time ago but no one really noticed it and since I believe this is really needed, I want to post it again (This is where the approved suggestion system could work hint hint -__-) Anyways, simple as that, the keystrokes mod should be allowed.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
It doesn't give the player using it any advantage over the opposing player so I see no reason as to not have this be allowed. Like other mods, you can't hide any ghost clients in it as its developer did not make it to be used like that. Also, seeing your keys helps you do better strafes and organise your playstyle. (Again sorry for reposting that but I do not want anyone actually get punished because he's using keystrokes...)

Example:

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
lol should i click the link? looks safe to me... totally

Chiken2014

Helper
I think this mod should be allowed. By the way for the people that say it could have a ghost client inside it, any mod can have a ghost client inside of it, regardless if it was this mod or another but our staff team knows how to find them. +1

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yeah, some good hack clients can be destructed so some professional techniques should be used :p

Moon_420

Banned
Bad people don't know to hide it so they get caught but good guys can hide it and make it never detectable by the way don't think that i'm using it as it Requires Forge and i'm not using Forge so no way i could cheat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.